Originally Posted by Dr.Mazika
if i wanna to order the black version , how can i do this?
what Accessories come with the device
3.PayMent And Shipment to egypt
i live in egypt so how can i order the device from us , uae or uk site
is it locked or unlocked
5.Why it cost in expansys $659.95 and in onthegosolutions $799.99 USD
I'm still waiting for my Polaris to arrive but I do have the Touch Dual (Niki) so I'm sure the accessories are about the same. To answer your questions:
1) I don't think you have a choice of which color you get. Some get the black, others the silver. It just depends where you get yours from, I suppose.
2) According to others, we'll get the screen protector, TomTom software, headphones, plus the usual that comes with cell phones.
3) As far as who will deliver to you, I think it'd be best if you contact the sources for yourself.
4) I can also bet that if you order one outside a carrier, it will be unlocked. And even if it isn't, it can be unlocked, so this really shouldn't be an issue. Besides, when you go to order, they'll let you know.
5) I pre-ordered mine from OnTheGoSolutions for 749 a week ago. It wasn't until their units came in that they raised the price an extra 50! I can't tell you why the difference in price but I can tell you that you should do a little more researching.
Magician--> Wizard--> StarTrek--> BlueAngel--> Universal--> Nike--> I finally have the...Polaris---> Back to my Uni