Yes reflash is possible...
You can use SirfDemo and SirfFlash
The procedure is almost the one described here....
You can download the needed tools here...
- First you have to connect your bt-338 using SirfDemo.
- In Action/ Transmit Serial Message select NMEA and send this message
'PSRF100,0,38400,8,1,0' without quotes. This will put the GPS in SIRF Mode.
- After that choose Action / Transmit Serial Message select SIRF this time and send '94' without quotes. This will put the GPS in boot Mode.
- Disconnect now SirfDemo using the button and start SirfFlash without powering down the GPS.
- Choose the correct port and 38400 Baud and - very important -select 'external boot mode'. Browse for the new firmware .bin file and select 'program flash'.
- Execute and enjoy.
Dell Axim x50v WM6.1 by MagLite/LennySh
Dell Axim x51v WM6.1 by Football/LennySh/Makuu
Samsung i9000 Galaxy S CM 10.3
Asus MeMo ME301T CROMi-X 5.2.3
+ hardslog GRIMLOCK_Kernel 0.8
or hunds v11 kernel