PrimeContact - fast and beautiful finger-oriented contact manager with fullscreen CID
Contact manager “Primetech Contacts for Windows Mobile” is designed to manage contact list using a finger instead of stylus.
All contact list actions are made by the moving of a thumb. Various movements done over the list (bottom-up, right-left, etc.) correspond to a certain action. It works well for fast contact search and making calls on the move when there is no opportunity to use stylus. Do everything you want: send SMS, MMS, make calls with just a flick of a finger!
Large and user-friendly iPhone style control elements provide extremely comfortable way of navigation through your phone book.
With the easily-customizable interface you can change anything you want from position on the screen to size and color of the elements. Create your own theme or use the existing ones. There is also hardware keyboard search support, wheel support and flip-mode support.
- CallerID (incoming caller photo)
- Acceptable speed even on slow processors;
- Smooth scrolling with the inertia effect;
- Screen Keyboard;
- Fullscreen photo viewing in the information section of the contact
- Installing the contact photo (without compression);
- Various search modes:
- Search by the first letter of contact''s name;
- Search by the group (company / category / favourites);
- Search by first letters(~T9) (using keyboard);
- Search by the part of the phone number (using keyboard);
- Through-search over all of the contact''s information fields (using keyboard);
- Choosing a phone number and calling;
- Full support of hardware buttons and hardware numeric keyboard;
- Fully customizable interface (colors, fonts, size, speed, the output format).
PrimeContact has hidden TAP-zones located on the corners of the screen:
- up/down - contacts list scrolling in the given direction;
- left - choosing telephone number;
- right - detailed contact''s information;
- continuous "tap" on the contact - dialing;
- Upper left corner - select group/company
- Upper right corner - main menu
- Lower right corner - select letter
Unregistered version is fully functional except for the ability to call.
Activation code must be entered at the "About" tab in "Main menu -> Settings"
| ZIP (including wm2003)
Font generator: font_gen
| POST about it