Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 45,003 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MMS not working!

Tip us?

beret9987
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default MMS not working!

I'm currently using Alex's UltraClean AT&T Multimedia ROM and I went to go download the ArcSoft MMS from Dutty's CAB collection. Installed it and then soft-reset but I can't find the MMS features! I've tried searching the forum but didn't come up with anything. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

gabriel31337
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Same problem

I'm experiencing the same problem here as you, mate.

Anyway I remember I was using some different MMS composer (some default in WM6), any chance how to get that one?

Thanks for any replies.

Gabriel

malhaar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up mms...problem continues..

i was having the same problem after this install..but i made a hard reset and sorted out....try it.. but be sure u make back up for cotacts...on pc not in phone..goodluck
Malhaar....

gabriel31337
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by malhaar View Post
i was having the same problem after this install..but i made a hard reset and sorted out....try it.. but be sure u make back up for cotacts...on pc not in phone..goodluck
Isn't hard reset used to clear all the data besides the ROM ones and get the phone to the state like after flashing the ROM into it? If so, the MMS composer would have been deleted after that...

Or i'm just yapping here and it really works but this will be cruel as I have everything else installed and configured the way I like (using UltraClean ROM from ALEX)...

Get me out of confusion, please

gabriel31337
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation Don't do HARD RESET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel31337 View Post
Isn't hard reset used to clear all the data besides the ROM ones and get the phone to the state like after flashing the ROM into it? If so, the MMS composer would have been deleted after that...

Or i'm just yapping here and it really works but this will be cruel as I have everything else installed and configured the way I like (using UltraClean ROM from ALEX)...

Get me out of confusion, please
OK so as I told, hard reset wipes everything out, even with mms package, DON'T do hard reset!

Rather have a look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=104