MMS not working!

OP beret9987

30th December 2007, 07:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 1

90 posts
More
I'm currently using Alex's UltraClean AT&T Multimedia ROM and I went to go download the ArcSoft MMS from Dutty's CAB collection. Installed it and then soft-reset but I can't find the MMS features! I've tried searching the forum but didn't come up with anything. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
5th January 2008, 12:24 PM   |  #2  

347 posts
More
Same problem
I'm experiencing the same problem here as you, mate.

Anyway I remember I was using some different MMS composer (some default in WM6), any chance how to get that one?

Thanks for any replies.

Gabriel
5th January 2008, 12:41 PM   |  #3  
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 0

61 posts
More
Thumbs up mms...problem continues..
i was having the same problem after this install..but i made a hard reset and sorted out....try it.. but be sure u make back up for cotacts...on pc not in phone..goodluck
5th January 2008, 01:12 PM   |  #4  

347 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by malhaar

i was having the same problem after this install..but i made a hard reset and sorted out....try it.. but be sure u make back up for cotacts...on pc not in phone..goodluck

Isn't hard reset used to clear all the data besides the ROM ones and get the phone to the state like after flashing the ROM into it? If so, the MMS composer would have been deleted after that...

Or i'm just yapping here and it really works but this will be cruel as I have everything else installed and configured the way I like (using UltraClean ROM from ALEX)...

Get me out of confusion, please
6th January 2008, 02:40 PM   |  #5  

347 posts
More
Exclamation Don't do HARD RESET!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel31337

Isn't hard reset used to clear all the data besides the ROM ones and get the phone to the state like after flashing the ROM into it? If so, the MMS composer would have been deleted after that...

Or i'm just yapping here and it really works but this will be cruel as I have everything else installed and configured the way I like (using UltraClean ROM from ALEX)...

Get me out of confusion, please

OK so as I told, hard reset wipes everything out, even with mms package, DON'T do hard reset!

Rather have a look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=104
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread