Before I go on just want to say thanks and credits to:
A big thanks to Pawel062 & Comnex for Giving me a big Hand in this one and as always everyone who have contributed and follow my work this has motivate me making more Roms.
Details as Follows:
New CE OS 5.2.1833 Build 18533.dutty’s
Rom Applications Included Below:
Items in Red are Removed from The Medium Rom
BT BPP_1_6_1_0 [Updated][01.08]
BT FTP_1_2_312471_1 [Updated][01.08]
FTouchFlo [Thanks to Efrost]
TFloCubeCtrl [Thanks to Kona_Mtbkr + Raven_coda]
HTC Action Screen_1_0_1020720_0 [Updated][01.08]
HTC Album 1_0_1030_720 [NEW]
HTC Audio Booster_1_0_821_718 [Updated][01.08]
HTC AudioManager_1_2-1017.717 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC Bluetooth Quick link
HTC Camera_5_0_4_2915_00 [Updated] [FANTASTIC] [01.08]
HTC CommManager 6 Buttons
HTC ConnectionSetup_1_0_31261_1 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC Endkey_1_0_31235-1 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC EnlargeStartMenu_1_0_31261_1 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC Field Test_2.14
HTC Music Plug-in_1.0_601.718
HTC Quick GPS_1_00_919_717_01 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC Random Access_4_0_1009_721 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC RSS Hub_1_0_07 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC Sim Manager_6.34 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC Task Manager_2_0_31261_1 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC TouchFlo [Incredible speed]
HTC StreamingMedia_2_20_1026_711_00 [Updated] [01.08]
HTC Wireless Modem
HTC Zip_1_20_903_713 [Updated] [01.08]
Microsoft NetCf 3.5 RTM [NEW]
Microsoft Office 2007
Microsoft One Note Mobile
Microsoft Sqlcemobile 3.0 [NEW]
Microsoft Windows Live 10.6.33.600
Microsoft Windows Update [01.08]
ADD ONS INCLUDED
Cyberon Voice Speed Dial
PIM Backup 2.7 [updated]
Media Player [YouTube Compatable]
SoftKey Changer [updated in System]
Wow HD Settings [02.01.08
My Registry tweaks:
RSS HUB Enabled on today Screen
Tidy up today screen
Clear type enabled
Live Serach through google
Disable Security Warning for Unsigned Apps & Cabs
Enable GPS Data in Photo Data
Increase touch screen sensitivity
Single date line hack
Custom performance tweak
Lots more cant remember
Please Read Things to Know:
1. This Rom has not got midlet manager so you need to install one before trying to run any midlet applications.
2. To activate cube please run Ftouchflo.config in System Tools Folder & enable Ftouchflo in general tab. To de-activate the cube just do the reverse.
3. To Fix Screen alignment issues
Run touchflo.config in Touchflo folder and untick in general tab touchflo this will ask you to soft reset your device. after soft reset you can then re-align your screen. to activate cube again just enable ftouchflo in touchflo.config again.
Reason is there is a conflict with ftouchflo running which stops the screen alignment configuring properly
4. Please adhere to the forum rules and read and search before posting duplicate questions which there is already an answer.
GPS QUICK FIX for quicker Results
RUN GPS TEST FIRST BEFORE PROGRAM E.G TOMTOM THEN RUN TOMTOM
Other Languages keyboard fix:
Thanks to jcespi2005
How To Enable BBC CONNECT TO THIS ROM
1) goto hklm>system>versions and change what ever is there to .0.4.2 (The leading . before the 0 needs to be there)
2) Install bbconnect cab file.
3) If you don't get the check boxes at the end of the install (Calendar, notes, etc). Re-run the install (it will remove the 1st instance), I always get it the second time.
4) Wait for Blackberry to finish "setting up device for first use" and let it reboot.
5) On reboot, status will now show the PIN number.
6) Open the Blackberry connect desktop application. (Make sure you have access to your corporate e-mail) If you do you will see "Configure Wireless Device" as active.
7) Plug in the Tilt and wait for Activsync to finish syncing and says "connected".
8) In the BB Connect desktop application hit the "Configure Wireless"
9) When finished unplug Tilt and soft reset.
10) You should be good to go at this point.