Ask a question

No registration required

No Data When Going from 3g to Edge?

OP jc67

31st December 2007, 05:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
I've been having this problem for about 2 weeks now. First I was using Radio 1.50 on the AT&T network in South Jersey and out of the blue when the connection would go from 3g to edge I could no longer connect to the internet, receive emails or anything, voice was fine. When I would get back into 3g range everything would work again. So I upgraded to radio 1.54.07 and at first everything was fine no problems what so ever. But after 5 days this radio does the same thing, I cannot do browse the web or get my email if i go from 3g to edge but everything works fine once it is in 3g range. Anybody have similar problems or know how to fix them?
31st December 2007, 08:21 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Just to clarify things, when it switches from 3G to Edge my phone still shows that there is a data connection but for example if i try and look up something in Opera it says looking up host and then times out. Any program trying to use the data connection times out, which is weird since I never had any problems til about a month ago. I've tried soft reseting and still all it will find and connect to the gprs signal but all my connections time out if i try to look anything up
8th May 2008, 12:11 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
I have the same misterious problem. Did anybody - especially jc67 - already found a solution for that?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread