FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[31-Dec-2007] XDA Mobile 6 Release 5 FINAL - Full and Lite versions

2,447 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By mfrazzz, Senior Member on 31st December 2007, 09:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st December 2007, 11:39 PM |#11  
Flag west park, fl
Thanks Meter: 3

More
works like a charm. thanks

1st January 2008, 08:48 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question
It works great except that when I installed Voicecommand 1.6, I can't get it to work over a bluetooth headset. I tested this with two different headsets that worked for me under XM6r4, but now all I hear is the headset conencting and no Voicecommand prompt no matter how long I hold down the button (or if I try to press it more than once). I also looked at the registry settings based on what I know from searches and past experience with bluetooth and Voicecommand, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

EDIT: It looks like the problem was simpler than I thought. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Voicecommand a couple of times and on the last try, both bluetooth headsets now work fine with Voicecommand. There was no need for any registry edit after my last re-install.
Last edited by babganosh; 1st January 2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: problem solved
1st January 2008, 03:23 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Falcon, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babganosh

EDIT: It looks like the problem was simpler than I thought. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Voicecommand a couple of times and on the last try, both bluetooth headsets now work fine with Voicecommand. There was no need for any registry edit after my last re-install.

I definetly tested out Voice Command (as thats what I use) and knew it worked for me. One thing to remember with Voice Command is after you install it, you have to do a soft reset. If you don't it will act weird and I believe connecting with BlueTooth properly is one of the issues I've seen.

Anyway, glad its working for you! Happy New Year!
1st January 2008, 04:39 PM |#14  
Flag Suceava
Thanks Meter: 176

Donate to Me
More
thank you for your work
1st January 2008, 06:01 PM |#15  
Flag Goodyear, Az
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Mfrazzz, great work on this last rom. I really hope you stay with keeping your Wizard. Your work is the best. Happy New Year to ya
1st January 2008, 08:17 PM |#16  

More
How to turn off the sound during the call??? in the R4 version the volume down button was dealing with this function.
1st January 2008, 09:37 PM |#17  

More
From South America, thanks so much! for your hard work!! You make happy many people!
1st January 2008, 09:45 PM |#18  

More
uh
hey, i have tmobile mda cid locked...how do i need to run this? using softspl or what? i tried doing softspl and then downloaded the full package and was on the update rom app. when the error invalid update tool came up
2nd January 2008, 02:31 AM |#19  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Angry MMS "Error Synchronizing"
Has anyone ever figured out a reliable fix for the MMS "Error Synchronizing" problem? I've tried Manual settings, updateing ArcSoft, various cabs for the settings and I'm really starting to get frustrated here. I just flashed the new ROM, I almost didn't because of the nightmare I had getting MMS working again last time. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't.
2nd January 2008, 02:36 AM |#20  
Flag CAROLINA
Thanks Meter: 456

Donate to Me
More
Exclamation
for some reason does not let you use htc home plugin even installing .NET 2 wich is a req. for home plugin
2nd January 2008, 05:35 AM |#21  

More
Hi All!!!,

I'm the latest addition to this forum!
Tried the XM6r5 Full Version and it was wicked.
Love the colours used!
Thank to all mfrazzz for the wicked ROM and excellent instruction, the-equinoxe's for his detail instruction on G4 SoftSPL Flash any ROM to CID locked G4.

Will definitely try to cook a ROM up myself with your guidance that is!

__________________________________________________ __________
O2 XDA 2 Mini (Magician), XDA Mini S (Wizard)

O2 XDA Mini S
IPL: 2.21.0001 (G4)
SPL: 2.21.0001 (G4)
ROM Version: 10.1.0.811 WWE
Radio: 02.07.10
CID Locked

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread