Flag west park, fl
Thanks Meter: 3

176 posts
works like a charm. thanks
1st January 2008, 08:48 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Question
It works great except that when I installed Voicecommand 1.6, I can't get it to work over a bluetooth headset. I tested this with two different headsets that worked for me under XM6r4, but now all I hear is the headset conencting and no Voicecommand prompt no matter how long I hold down the button (or if I try to press it more than once). I also looked at the registry settings based on what I know from searches and past experience with bluetooth and Voicecommand, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

EDIT: It looks like the problem was simpler than I thought. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Voicecommand a couple of times and on the last try, both bluetooth headsets now work fine with Voicecommand. There was no need for any registry edit after my last re-install.
Last edited by babganosh; 1st January 2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: problem solved
1st January 2008, 03:23 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Falcon, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 6

2,447 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babganosh

EDIT: It looks like the problem was simpler than I thought. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Voicecommand a couple of times and on the last try, both bluetooth headsets now work fine with Voicecommand. There was no need for any registry edit after my last re-install.

I definetly tested out Voice Command (as thats what I use) and knew it worked for me. One thing to remember with Voice Command is after you install it, you have to do a soft reset. If you don't it will act weird and I believe connecting with BlueTooth properly is one of the issues I've seen.

Anyway, glad its working for you! Happy New Year!
1st January 2008, 04:39 PM   |  #14  
Flag Suceava
Thanks Meter: 168

1,049 posts
Donate to Me
More
thank you for your work
1st January 2008, 06:01 PM   |  #15  
Flag Goodyear, Az
Thanks Meter: 76

2,261 posts
More
Mfrazzz, great work on this last rom. I really hope you stay with keeping your Wizard. Your work is the best. Happy New Year to ya
1st January 2008, 08:17 PM   |  #16  

14 posts
How to turn off the sound during the call??? in the R4 version the volume down button was dealing with this function.
1st January 2008, 09:37 PM   |  #17  

2 posts
From South America, thanks so much! for your hard work!! You make happy many people!
1st January 2008, 09:45 PM   |  #18  

7 posts
uh
hey, i have tmobile mda cid locked...how do i need to run this? using softspl or what? i tried doing softspl and then downloaded the full package and was on the update rom app. when the error invalid update tool came up
2nd January 2008, 02:31 AM   |  #19  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 8

363 posts
More
Angry MMS "Error Synchronizing"
Has anyone ever figured out a reliable fix for the MMS "Error Synchronizing" problem? I've tried Manual settings, updateing ArcSoft, various cabs for the settings and I'm really starting to get frustrated here. I just flashed the new ROM, I almost didn't because of the nightmare I had getting MMS working again last time. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't.
2nd January 2008, 02:36 AM   |  #20  
Flag CAROLINA
Thanks Meter: 343

1,468 posts
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation
for some reason does not let you use htc home plugin even installing .NET 2 wich is a req. for home plugin

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread