Latest version: 1.6 'beta'
Download link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=96
Since a while I'm working on a TV Text viewer for my Wizard. Today I finally finished a version which I can show to you.
I developed it because I have an old tv without TV Text support (yes they still exist....ah well I got it for free) (edit: I've got a new tv now :P)
- Support for favorites
- Customizable homepage
- Customizable double tap action. (what to do if you tap twice on a page)
- Mouse gestures for navigating to the previous and next (sub)page.
- Support for multiple tv text sources.
It comes with a default set of favorites (my own :))
- VGA compatible
- Last line issue in RAI text fixed
- Subpages for Czech text fixed
- Subpages for Italian text fixed
- Remove all favorites option added to the menu on the favorites screen.
- History issue fixed
- Czech encoding fixed
- Support for SVT Text (Swedish)
- Support for YLE Text (Finish) *
- Support for RAI Text (Italian)
- Support for Czech text*
- New welcomescreen
* Some pages are not displayed correctly yet. I hope I can fix this soon. The Finish tv text has some invalid HTML to parse.
- Support for Swedish text added. Source (Dutch or Swedish) can be changed on the options screen. This is still a beta. Version 1.4 is also still available.
- Navigation page fixed
- Screen is now rotated 90 degrees
- Load favorites in separate thread
- Suggestions are welcome
- Some text is not displayed correctly. This is caused by the 'text-version' of the website where I'm grabbing the pages from...
.NET Compact Framework 2.0