Originally Posted by PeterDLai
I found this
- Download EnableRAPI and extract all files from the zip archive.
- Double click on EnableRAPI.bat and leave the DOS window it launches open
- Open Folder Options and choose to "Show hidden files and folders" and de-select the "Hide protected operating system files" option.
On Windows XP, this would be done by launching Windows Explorer and clicking on Tools --> Folder Options and then the View tab.
On Windows Vista, this would be done by going to Folder Options from the Control Panel and then clicking on the View tab.
- Connect your device to your PC using ActiveSync (Windows XP) or Windows Mobile Device Center (Windows Vista).
- Browse the device's file system using the File Manager tool in ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center.
- When you have finished making all of your modifications, close the EnableRAPI DOS window.
I'm not sure what this actually does, though, or why it works.
I tried that, it doesn't work. I'm using a Blackjack II running WM6.1. Does anybody know why it doesn't work and how to copy files into the windows directory?