Thanks Meter 17
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: in the basement...
OK, got it working with AP Dual 3.0 by PK.
You have to do the following:
- Use a Hex-Editor and open the .nbh file from the update package
- Find the Text Unicode String: HTC-Athena and replace it with HTC-Hermes
- Find the follwing hex string:
1E3DA0E30D3083E3452FA0E30510A0E302 which means OS Version 5.2.1933
and replace it with the following hex-string:
4D3EA0E3063083E3452FA0E30510A0E302 which results in OS Version 5.2.1238
- Flash this to your Athena
- After boot use a registry editor and go to HKLM->System->Versions and change the vlue of Aku from .0.7.0 to .0.2.3
- Install Blackberry Connect Versionb 220.127.116.11 and go through the setup
- You're done, should work now
If some has webspace I can upload a fully modified version of the .nbh file.
Current device: HTC Flyer
Development devices: Galaxy Tab, Xoom, Magic