Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 50,879 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

problems with extUSB 3-in-1 Adaptor for HTC TyTN with Alex Super Clean Multimedia ROM

Tip us?

fruehling
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default problems with extUSB 3-in-1 Adaptor for HTC TyTN with Alex Super Clean Multimedia ROM

Hello all,

I am having problems. I flashed Alex's super clean Multimedia Att Rom. Then I bought the extUSB 3-in-1 Adaptor for HTC TyTN. Now when it is plugged in, it wants to constantly phone the last number dialed when it is plugged into this adapter. It will just randomly decide to dial the last number. And the sound doesn't seem too loud. Any ideas?

Thanks!

fruehling
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anybody? I can't possibly be the only one with this problem.

This adapter splits out a standard size headphone jack.

With the adapter in, my phone will just randomly decide to call my last dialed number. Any thoughts at all about what can be causing this?

sarvesvara.dasa
Old
Thanks Meter 12
where u got the adaptor... any pics??

JPIndustrie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have the 3 in 1 USB adapter for my tilt, and I'm using alex v5 ATT game rom, no issues. Sound is loud in my car as well.

I recommend you reflash, then do a hard reset (hold down both soft keys as you press in the reset button, then hit send to hard reset) and make sure your usb port is not damaged.

Also, make sure the system volume is up, not just the windows mobile player volume.

_Alex_
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 223

DONATE TO ME
I went out and bought this adapter from Sempson's through Amazon just for testing this (even though I have Motorola ROKR S9) and was unable to duplicate your problem either.

I'd recommend going with JPIndustrie's suggestions as well.

Hope this helps!

My Toys: Blue Angel | Kaiser |Thrive 10.1| Atrix | Note 2 | Galaxy S4 | Kindle Fire 7" HDX

What is XDA? | New to XDA? | Get the most out of XDA | New to forums?

pdhaigh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default The fault is with the adapter

I have exactly the same problem. My phone is a Softbank x01ht (hermes 200), and when I plug the adapter in it decides to randomly dial the last number called. I have seen a review from a guy on amazon who also has found this issue. I would suggest that it is probably faulty wiring or wiring that is not shielded properly in the adapter.