Final Fantasy 7 Theme - Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children, Crisis Core (hot!!!)
Hi frens, today when I pass by project.ppc-theme.com
I found out a new cool theme =D so I wanna share with my frens, here is the screenshot of final fantasy theme
- Download the file given.
- Extract the file which you have downloaded from project.ppc-theme.com to your PC Desktop.
- Connect your PPC with PC via ActiveSync.
- Transfer the .cab files to your PPC.
- Install it to device memory. Do it as your own risk.
- After doing the installation, soft reset your PPC for maximize use.
- Run the Wisbar Advance Desktop application, click and hold on an open area and choose theme manager (note that "Author Mode" must be active).
- Enter Desktop Theme, at the potrait tab choose "final fantasy 7 "** and at the landscape tab choose "final fantasy 7 landscape". After that click ok.
**: required full version.
- Now your today screen will look similar to the pictures above and you're done.
- Remember to make it in "full screen" mode.
- Some shortcuts that exist will most likely induce a "cannot find file" error when you click them.
This is normal, just click and hold on the icon and edit them to correct path through properties.
- This theme run fast because it doesn't need Wisbar Advance in using it.
- Most words in the theme have shortcuts when click on it.
- You can put your photos at all the boxes on dirge of cerberus, advance children and crisis core sections, with the size of 150x100. Now, we have made It is easy to set your own pics. After creating 4 pictures with 150x100 size, name them with "my photo 1.jpg","my photo 2.jpg",
"my photo 3.jpg", and "my photo 4.jpg". Put them all in the following directory
Main memory: \Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\themes\
final fantasy 7 by ppc-theme.com\photos\
Just overwrite them all and you are done, for instance look at the screenshots above.
- Enjoy using the Final Fantasy VII Theme.
For more info go to
Give your feedbacks frens =D
Posting people's themes is fine as long as you refer to the creators