Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 41,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to get your MSL code for SPrint Ppl

Tip us?

Dc_striker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default How to get your MSL code for SPrint Ppl

Here's how to get your MSL Unlock Code to edit the settings found under "Dialer Codes" (##code#)#) mentioned earlier.

0. Download GetSPC

http://www.5gmobile.us/mobilefiles/VX6800/GetSPC.zip (if this link doesn't work then try googling "GetSPC" or checking the download section)

Instructions:

1. Unzip and copy the extracted GetSPC folder (with all 3 files) to the storage card on your device.

2. Write down the ESN (Hex) number found behind the battery.

3. Power up and run the 'GetSPC(PPC 2003)' executable on your device.

4. In the 'Input' field, enter the ESN number you wrote down but be sure to use ALL CAPITOLS for the alpha values. (Ex: 123ABCD4, not 123abcd4)

5. Hit the 'Go' button. The value in the 'Output' field will be your "Unlock Code".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dc_striker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nursemm05
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I was under the impression Titan/Mogul users didn't use the 2003... we used the other since we are running WM5 or higher

Dc_striker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
I was under the impression Titan/Mogul users didn't use the 2003... we used the other since we are running WM5 or higher

This will run fine with WM5 and WM6 just run it off you phone i use this to find it my code and it will work trust me

nursemm05
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I've already done it but I used the non 2003 one.

fragilityv2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I just called *2 and asked for it. Simply said I was doing a software upgrade and needed it in case something went wrong.

mike-y
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Thanks a lot for this little program! I flashed the ROM on my mogul tonight, and didn't have the unlock code for the ESPT. I found this post and it worked perfectly on my sprint phone.

thanks!

Dc_striker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike-y View Post
Thanks a lot for this little program! I flashed the ROM on my mogul tonight, and didn't have the unlock code for the ESPT. I found this post and it worked perfectly on my sprint phone.

thanks!
no problem

dadda
Old
Thanks Meter 6
thanks for this

topdawgn8
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I'm actually glad you posted this. This would have helped me out a couple days ago when I was searching frantically for getSPC and couldn't remember the name. Did you know if you search for msl on here and ppcgeeks, you get no results? I eventually found it on some random forum in the middle of nowhere.

Dc_striker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
lol next time type in search MSL