Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

How to get your MSL code for SPrint Ppl

OP Dc_striker

7th February 2008, 08:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 4

426 posts
More
Here's how to get your MSL Unlock Code to edit the settings found under "Dialer Codes" (##code#)#) mentioned earlier.

0. Download GetSPC

http://www.5gmobile.us/mobilefiles/VX6800/GetSPC.zip (if this link doesn't work then try googling "GetSPC" or checking the download section)

Instructions:

1. Unzip and copy the extracted GetSPC folder (with all 3 files) to the storage card on your device.

2. Write down the ESN (Hex) number found behind the battery.

3. Power up and run the 'GetSPC(PPC 2003)' executable on your device.

4. In the 'Input' field, enter the ESN number you wrote down but be sure to use ALL CAPITOLS for the alpha values. (Ex: 123ABCD4, not 123abcd4)

5. Hit the 'Go' button. The value in the 'Output' field will be your "Unlock Code".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dc_striker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2008, 09:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

358 posts
I was under the impression Titan/Mogul users didn't use the 2003... we used the other since we are running WM5 or higher
7th February 2008, 09:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas

426 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05

I was under the impression Titan/Mogul users didn't use the 2003... we used the other since we are running WM5 or higher

This will run fine with WM5 and WM6 just run it off you phone i use this to find it my code and it will work trust me
7th February 2008, 09:46 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 7

358 posts
I've already done it but I used the non 2003 one.
14th February 2008, 06:34 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
I just called *2 and asked for it. Simply said I was doing a software upgrade and needed it in case something went wrong.
18th February 2008, 09:55 AM   |  #6  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 119

553 posts
More
Thanks a lot for this little program! I flashed the ROM on my mogul tonight, and didn't have the unlock code for the ESPT. I found this post and it worked perfectly on my sprint phone.

thanks!
18th February 2008, 05:51 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas

426 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike-y

Thanks a lot for this little program! I flashed the ROM on my mogul tonight, and didn't have the unlock code for the ESPT. I found this post and it worked perfectly on my sprint phone.

thanks!

no problem
5th April 2008, 04:44 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 6

70 posts
thanks for this
5th April 2008, 06:35 PM   |  #9  
St. Louis, MO
Thanks Meter: 5

248 posts
More
I'm actually glad you posted this. This would have helped me out a couple days ago when I was searching frantically for getSPC and couldn't remember the name. Did you know if you search for msl on here and ppcgeeks, you get no results? I eventually found it on some random forum in the middle of nowhere.
7th April 2008, 02:15 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas

426 posts
More
lol next time type in search MSL

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread