[8/15/2009] SpeakerPhone - Auto On v1.06
Automatically turn on your speakerphone.
While the application is running, when an incoming call is received, the speakerphone of your device will automatically turn ON when you receive the call.
You can also automatically activate the speakerphone when you are making an outgoing call by checking the Outgoing ON in the menu.
It should work on smartphone and PocketPC WM5/WM6
I've tested it on my T-Mobile Dash WM6 and worked fine
Buy Me a Cup of Coffee
Change Log v1.06 DOWNLOAD v1.06
- fixed bugs (hope it works on other devices now)
- added taskbar icon (green phone icon)
- tap on the green icon on the task bar to show the notification bubble to be able to close the application
Change Log v1.05
- auto minimize on start
- No more today task bar icon
- fixed the on-hold situation on some phones *hopefully* (it worked on my PPC)
Change Log v1.04 (Tested on PPC)
- Application will automatically hide upon launch and will show an icon.
Copy the folder contents to your phone's "\Storage Card\Program Files\SpeakerPhone\" folder
to change the icon, just copy over the SpeakerPhone.ico file
Change Log v1.03
- outgoing function is automatically on
- few bug fixes
Change Log v1.02
- USB only - option to turn on speakerphone ONLY when synced or charging
Change Log v1.01
- Auto answer on/off
- Delay options before auto answer
before executing the application, create these STRING
with value = 0
with value = 5000
with value = 0
SpeakerPhone Auto ON
- Automatically turn on your speakerphone
- Volume Profile Scheduler.
- will automatically turn on your wifi while preventing your device from going into sleep mode.
- Log your SMS on your Calendar
i780 Flashing Guide
- Titanium Plugin for Nitrogen Music Player
- send multiple sms to multiple contacts