Trouble in connecting
I've been following the process, and have had good results until the last step.
Here's what I've done (device is AT&T tilt):
1. Flashed my ROM with the Windows 6.1 Sleuth ROM - no problems
2. Made the registry change described in this thread.
3. Loaded Blackberry Connect - no problems, have a PIN and the device is registered on the Blackberry network.
4. Loaded Blackberry Desktop version 4.3
5. Have an good Activesync connection (Vista Business OS)
6. The Desktop M
anager says: server status online, active device PIN: (has my number); device connected PIN: None
The device does not show as connected as said by the "device connected PIN: none"
I also don't have a "Configure Wireless" choice that I can find anywhere.