- 03-11-08 added IOTA to dcd_carrier_spcs
- 03-11-08 removed makephonecall.exe and makevmail.exe from dcd_carrier_spcs
- 03-11-08 added override_vzw.dll to other carriers - fixed signal icon issue
- 03-11-08 fixed phonecanvas rgu
- 03-11-08 created OEMDriver_WLAN_titan335
- 03-11-08 replaced SlidingSound 220.127.116.11 with SlidingSound 18.104.22.168 (from 3.16 ROM)
- 03-11-08 put ArcsoftMMS packages back in
- 03-12-08 fixed voicerecorder shortcut
- 03-12-08 updated PRL files included with carriers
- 03-12-08 updated UC Compatibility to 2.0 version (Beta - it autofixes SDConfig.txt files)
- 03-12-08 removed button config and slidingsound reg from SYS\dcd\ rgu
- 03-12-08 reverted to official method of kicking off UC at 1st boot
- 03-12-08 replaced WLAN driver with titan 2.17 version
- 03-12-08 replaced AutoRun.exe with version from UC thread in case of compatibility issues
- 03-10-08 completely recreated OEM from 3.35 ROM
- 03-10-08 created OEM_Sprint_Navigator_1_0_21
- 03-10-08 created dcd_appbuttons. button config is now such that leaving camera or commmanager out doesnt leave a dead button binding.
- 03-10-08 removed gps tweaks from SYS\dcd
- 03-10-08 removed dcd_carrier sprint
- 03-10-08 created dcd_carrier_spcs based on 3.35 ROM
- 03-10-08 created OEM_RingtonePlugin just to clean up other rgus/folders of its crap
- 03-10-08 changed earcupl values in audiopara.csv (volume increase)
- 03-10-08 created dcd_carrier_cricket
- 03-10-08 created dcd_carrier_telecom_nz
short story: the radio flash works with 1.20-olipro, does not work with 2.40-olipro
At this time, as much as this sucks, this is the most stable method I have found of flashing the radio:
1. If you have not already done so, run the 2.40-olipro unlocker. Your device will again be left in tri-color screen. 2. Flash the official sprint 3.35 update. 3. When the device boots for the first time, do not pass screen calibration. Flash a 3.x.x ROM.
Much thanks as always dcd! Will give it a shot now. I assume that this is essentially your 2.3.2 rom or have you made any significant changes? The reason that I ask is because of a number of issues relating to audio that some folks were reporting with your 2.3.2 rom and the new radio (after the first incoming call audio goes out). I guess I will know soon enough.
Edit: I guess I posted faster than you could post the changes... I noticed an item mentioning audiopara.csv so I will assume it was to correct any audio issues.
Thanks for your work on this, DCD. I've read some rumors that relocking is not necessary. Has this been confirmed yet, or is the safe bet to just relock, flash the new official Sprint ROM and then flash to your new kitchen ROM?
imho they are all garbage. enterprise used to be vpn stuff i thought, but now its a different package. entertainment is games, sqlcemobile is only needed for applications that keep a database. lockstream drm is HTC's choice for DRM software, crapware, leave it out unless you come across something that doesnt work without it.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?