Athena Project 4.0 Series RELEASED

Search This thread
Dec 29, 2008
Paris
HTC X7501 or HTC X7510 ROM?

Excuse everyone.
This rom is for a HTC X7501, or HTC X7510, or both?
Thank's for answering.
I have a HTC X7510 with a factory rom with french Windows Mobile 6.1 and i would like to upgrade my rom to a English Windows Mobile 6.5 rom, to better take advantage of all device and it's functions.
Thank's.

lakeman

Apr 30, 2006
toronto
Excuse everyone.
Thank's for answering.
I have a HTC X7510 with a factory rom with french Windows Mobile 6.1 and i would like to upgrade my rom to a English Windows Mobile 6.5 rom, to better take advantage of all device and it's functions.
Thank's.

please be very carefull
this is the forum with the x7510 HSPL and roms
http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=455
have a good read first

zarathustrax

Aug 29, 2007
SouthSide of Chicago
Excuse everyone.
Thank's for answering.
Thank's.

This rom is for x7501, also it's wm6.1, not 6.5.

HellRaiser1st

Jun 26, 2010
the rom is great especially with real VGA on 96 DPI yey BUT it is a bit slow but nothing that cant be tweaked with the advanced config tool:D
the only big problem that i have and did not saw any posts about it is the bluetooth, i cant connect anything by bluetooth for ex if i try pairing another mobile with it i get could not connect error or connection error or could not create connection, anybody had this bug and fix it if yes please post the resolve if you can. thank you. and great work to the creators of this rom it is a job well done if i might say :D cheers guys

rjstep3

Apr 4, 2008
London
very nice ROM in very many ways - but, I find the screen rotation function very temperamental. It works for a little while and suddenly decides it no longer wants to work any more. Only a reboot gets it working again.

How do I stop the screen rotate function so that I can load gsen and use that instead?

thanks
rjstep3

May 29, 2005
HTC Land
I have everything!

I have everything, since the begining to the end. the problem is i don't know
how to upload it to u guys,if you explain to me of how to upload it, i will be you lifesaver.

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
Last edited:

nrm

Jul 15, 2007
Thank you!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mstmrc88wwp3eif/Athena AP 4.0 SPL 3.5 Updater.zip
(my upload)

or here at post #203
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=387409&page=21
(my source)

btw. some really interesting thread...

Be reading it you should, mistakes avoid you will

If i've been helpful to you, don't hesitate to press "Thanks" button ;)
Thank you so much! I just spent the last two weeks trying to find this information reading (almost) every post - each leading to a dead end link.
I have lots of the newest phones lying around but I still use the X7500 as my main phone. Now that the phones have become larger, many people who see the X7500 want one.
Thanks again,
nrm

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
Unfortunately we don't have android for X7500 and no HTML5 Browser for WiMo...

As you can see i don't use AP4. I tested it, but found it annoying to redo all private settings
each time the phone had been off.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts