Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help how can i change my MDN and MSID

OP pr0ject

28th March 2008, 04:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

59 posts
I recently ported my number to sprint but before then I changed the rom on my vogue and now the code the customer rep gave me to change the MDN and MSID don't work. How can I change my MDN and MSID now?
28th March 2008, 07:00 PM   |  #2  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 14

122 posts
More
I would flash it with the standard Sprint ROM, set up the phone settings, then flash the ROM back to whatever one you want.
5th April 2008, 01:27 PM   |  #3  
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 35

674 posts
More
No wait don't do that yet. Try this. Put this program and .dll file on your phone, in my documents perhaps. Now run GetSPC, enter the ESN hex # with any letters in CAPS and hit "go" and it should give you the spc. Now hit "talk" and put in ##******# (****** being the 6 digit # u get from GetSPC) and then go to edit. U should be able to change them from there
Attached Files
File Type: zip GetSPC.zip - [Click for QR Code] (63.7 KB, 1438 views)
5th May 2008, 01:46 AM   |  #4  
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
have you tried ##402535# and then edit?
22nd October 2010, 05:07 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I am having the same trouble
I am having the same trouble only I did not flash this phone I bought it this way and can't get in to set the msid. I cant even get the link with my computer to work but I did got the get spc files on my memory card and put it in and used astro an tryed to use it but it says it dont know what to do with am exe file. I have a htc touch 6900 and am stuck. I am such a newbie to phones so I am lost. I tried the ## number that the last guy posted . Any one have any other ideas.

Thanks
22nd October 2010, 05:34 PM   |  #6  
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Flag At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Thanks Meter: 5,190

18,702 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Skidmore

I am having the same trouble only I did not flash this phone I bought it this way and can't get in to set the msid. I cant even get the link with my computer to work but I did got the get spc files on my memory card and put it in and used astro an tryed to use it but it says it dont know what to do with am exe file. I have a htc touch 6900 and am stuck. I am such a newbie to phones so I am lost. I tried the ## number that the last guy posted . Any one have any other ideas.

Thanks

The easiest way (at least for me) is to change all this stuff via WM. Just flash NFSFan's rom and change this via PST programming. Once you are done, flash back to Android.
1st November 2010, 10:35 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
I am running NFSFan's WM6.5 rom and am having the same issue. I cannot activate my phone because it will not take the "##*****#" code from sprint.

egzthunder1 recommended using PST programming but I am not sure what that means.
2nd November 2010, 06:44 PM   |  #8  
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Flag At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Thanks Meter: 5,190

18,702 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob_newton

I am running NFSFan's WM6.5 rom and am having the same issue. I cannot activate my phone because it will not take the "##*****#" code from sprint.

egzthunder1 recommended using PST programming but I am not sure what that means.

If you are using NFS, you will find a folder under the Start Menu that is called Phone Codes. The dialer in NFS is skinned if memory serves me well, which means that the ##.. codes will not work.
30th May 2011, 06:38 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2

64 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones7279

No wait don't do that yet. Try this. Put this program and .dll file on your phone, in my documents perhaps. Now run GetSPC, enter the ESN hex # with any letters in CAPS and hit "go" and it should give you the spc. Now hit "talk" and put in ##******# (****** being the 6 digit # u get from GetSPC) and then go to edit. U should be able to change them from there

When trying this, I get an error message that says that GetSPC.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread