Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,931 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC UNLOCK TyTn2

Tip us?

abhi_k007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC UNLOCK TyTn2

hi

i want to unlock my HTC TyTn 2 device its a uk orange sim lock i dont know how to proceed i dont have the orange sim card with me, and i have tried teh unlocking software but unable to run any software as it says the supporting files are mising or corrupted and reinstalling might solve the issue, i am not ablt to intall/run any thing

plz help

Abhishek
kaushik.abhishek@yahoo.co.in

souvath
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Hi :
have you read this !
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=375583
hd2 leo
Rom 3.14.163.3 vodafone FRA

Doug2873
Old
Thanks Meter 0
mod please close the thread of another ignorant new member that doesnt know how to read the stickies. thanks.
HTC 3125-->AT&T 8925/Tilt-->BB Bold 9000(yuck)-->Samsung Captivate-->BB Torch (yuck)-->Motorola Atrix-->Galaxy S III GT-I9300

Put this under your sig if you know someone who is fighting, survived, or died of cancer.

Brow
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Angry HTC Tytn2 ( Sim card missing)

I had my tytn2(UK Orange) unlocked to work on any network in August 08, using an unlock code from the internet. It worked with my T-mobile sim ok but ony last week I noticed it stopped working and just showing missing sim card. It won't even work on an orange sim either.

Please help.

Brow

prabh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brow View Post
I had my tytn2(UK Orange) unlocked to work on any network in August 08, using an unlock code from the internet. It worked with my T-mobile sim ok but ony last week I noticed it stopped working and just showing missing sim card. It won't even work on an orange sim either.

Please help.

Brow
dude...read the thread above....and also read the wiki,...its all in there...
Cheers

Prabh

Phone:-AT&T Tilt, Asus P527, Imate-JAQ, Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 (Gingerbread 2.3.4)
ROM: - HyperDragon III
Read Kaiser FAQ - It may answer your question
The Only Soveriegn that can rule you is reason