Originally Posted by simoncc06
Some question / suggestions
1. Any method to pop up the phone pad so that I can key in the phone number which have not stored in Contact List
No. This is beyond my programming skills, so someone else will need to do it or you can learn.
2. Any method to include photo (if have) next to contact
See answer to #1.
3. I found contact store in SIM card (not as Outlook), iContact cannot find it, is it a bug? Any method to fix it? I have 50% of contact store in SIM card for memory save.
As has been said before, because of the way iContact is designed it does not/can not get sim numbers. Read the whole thread(at least the last 4 pages) for a more detailed explanation.
4. I found once I close it, it is still usage of memory, I need to close it using memory software for release memory usage. Any method like S2V, S2P that once I close the software, the whole software will really close, i.e. release memory for using the software.
WinMo handles memory management for us, at least I read that somewhere. When you tap the X button the software drop to the background..annoying yes, since iContact relies on the X button to end the program you will need something that takes over the default behavior of the X button. If iContact ever goes full screen then the exit function at that time can terminate the program. With the latest versions (post #192) that I have posted the software terminates when you call, email or text a contact.
5. I found it use a lot of memory, any improvement in later version on it?
Not from me. I don't know C++ very well, and do not have the time or desire to really learn the intricacies of Windows Mobile programming. All I've done is tweaked a few things to make it more to my likings. You could say I've put out a version .61 or .6a as for a version .7+ maybe someone will take the reins and go. But don't hold your breath.