Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[APP] LnkMe v1.1

OP oldsap

3rd September 2009, 09:08 AM   |  #1  
oldsap's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
1,092 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006


Create SMS and Call shortcut files with just a few steps.

Manually creating shortcut files for sms and call sending to specific contacts requires using a text editor (in PPC and PC) and then manually typing text codes and memorizing the phone number for that particular contact, then repeating the same procedure again and again for each contact.

I've created this simple application to automate all of this. I hope it will also be useful to other people.

The shortcut files created will allow you to automatically create a new sms for a particular person, or make a call to a person, depending on what lnk file you chose to create.

change log:
v1.1
- multiple contacts LNK creation
- fixed call shortcut bug
- option to add SMS body in SMS shortcut link

DOWNLOAD
oldSAP LnkMe v1.1 CAB
Last edited by oldsap; 5th September 2009 at 01:42 AM.
3rd September 2009, 09:27 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag CQ.CHINA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
sofa,haha..........
3rd September 2009, 10:16 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Makati City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
FAv People has it
I think there's already one like that called "Favepeople" but i will try this. thanks mabuhay ka.
3rd September 2009, 10:48 AM   |  #4  
oldsap's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
1,092 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177

I think there's already one like that called "Favepeople" but i will try this. thanks mabuhay ka.

did you mean the FavPeople as in Titanium Plugin? this is different, it's not a plugin. It creates LNK files

Salamat Kapatid for trying this out!
3rd September 2009, 12:39 PM   |  #5  
EmZvr's Avatar
Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Yes I needed this. 10x alot.

But it doesn't work for me. To check my bill I have to call *102# and I want to make link for this but when I do it it says Doh! and nothing happens.
3rd September 2009, 01:26 PM   |  #6  
oldsap's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
1,092 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmZvr

Yes I needed this. 10x alot.

But it doesn't work for me. To check my bill I have to call *102# and I want to make link for this but when I do it it says Doh! and nothing happens.

it should be installed on your device memory.
if the lnk file was created, it will show a success message after the creation.
3rd September 2009, 03:36 PM   |  #7  
BoyBawang2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
583 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
ma subukan nga. thanks bro!
3rd September 2009, 05:28 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsap



Create SMS and Call shortcut files with just a few steps.

Manually creating shortcut files for sms and call sending to specific contacts requires using a text editor (in PPC and PC) and then manually typing text codes and memorizing the phone number for that particular contact, then repeating the same procedure again and again for each contact.

I've created this simple application to automate all of this. I hope it will also be useful to other people.

The shortcut files created will allow you to automatically create a new sms for a particular person, or make a call to a person, depending on what lnk file you chose to create.

DOWNLOAD
oldSAP LnkMe v1.0 CAB

can you upload this application to xda server?i can't download from rapidshare.thx
3rd September 2009, 06:00 PM   |  #9  
hubie's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Great app!! My fingers are happy

Edit: installed and works ok, but it would be great if after create a lnk it will placed in the Programs list for example or in another tab of Manila or Titanium.
Because now i have to search the shorcut by the File Explorer.
Last edited by hubie; 3rd September 2009 at 08:40 PM.
3rd September 2009, 07:33 PM   |  #10  
EmZvr's Avatar
Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsap

it should be installed on your device memory.
if the lnk file was created, it will show a success message after the creation.

I installed it on device memory and the creation of the lnk is successful but it gives me the error after runing the link.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes