LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

[Apr 29]Dutty's WM6.1 Hybrid v2 5.2.19716/5.2.19700 [User Guide & ChangeLog in Post 2

OP duttythroy

30th April 2008, 04:06 AM   |  #501  
Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head
Thanks Meter: 576

4,033 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dockular

Bump - I could really use an answer to this.

yes, the root directory of your SD card.
30th April 2008, 04:11 AM   |  #502  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Talking Help! How to redefine the keyboard code??
I bought Kaiser in Hong Kong. And there are some differences between the two kinds of keyboards. So the problem is, after i flash an English-based ROM (guess also European version ROM and keyboard definition), i encounter some input errors.

eg. on the physical keyboard of the European version, 'A' and '_' are on the same key, while on that of HK version, 'A' and "Tab' are on the same key.
So, since I have HK physical keyboard & European ROM, when i press 'Fn' plus 'Tab', actually i input a '_'.

I was wondering, if i can install some other single file as a patch to my system to solve it. I really love Dutty's ROMs...

Anybody can help??? Tks a lot!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Keyboard-English.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	84077  
30th April 2008, 04:12 AM   |  #503  

120 posts
More
Try Marshall Wait Cursor 2. MCW2 and a soft reset worked and I found a new favorite in the spinning danger cursor!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutter13

Nope, but not a big deal for me, I like the touch wait cursor as well, but I tried replacing it with the vista wait cursor and it would not work.

30th April 2008, 04:13 AM   |  #504  

34 posts
More
Re:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryncppr

Swith radio's then. I was having SMS issues with this radio (1.64) so I switched to the best radio ... NIKI 1.58.16.27 .... great speed...awesome reception....

I did use the 1.58.16.27 before. It was better than the 1.64.x.x but i'm sure I still had problems with getting calls that I didn't hear anything on the other side while they were probably going like "riiiiiiight, can't hear me huh?"
30th April 2008, 04:14 AM   |  #505  
Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head

4,033 posts
More
OK, I am only going to post this once. If you are having reception issues or anything dealing with the radio. Flash a different one. It's no big deal. Dutty includes them for convenience. If you dont like it, use the link in my sig or the millions floating out there and flash a new one. Flash it just like you did the rom or flash it via your SD card. If you flash it via your Sd card, copy the .nbh file to your root directory and rename it to KAISIMG.nbh exactly and enter bootloader. It will continue form there. Just follow the on screen directions.
30th April 2008, 04:15 AM   |  #506  
Flag LA

114 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1Tater

yes, the root directory of your SD card.

Thanks tater, but my questions was HOW do i get the UC to execute if the rom has already been flashed.
30th April 2008, 04:16 AM   |  #507  
Flag Syracuse, NY

44 posts
More
SDConfig and exchange servers
This was is the first ROM that I've attempted to utilize UC with (basically wasted the whole day wiht it) and I've been pretty successful thanks to a lot of searching and learning from everyone's hard work.

I've been able to set owner info & my weather location, set up email addresses, and even make some registry tweaks. The one thing I haven't been able to figure out is how to configure an exchange server through xml provisioning though. I've been trying to set up a mail2wed server that I've been using, but running the following code gives me the following results:

1. Can't connect to my network
2. Can't connect to Activesync (won't even turn green)

Here's the code I got from a post somewhere in the forumn:

<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="Sync">
<characteristic type="Connection">
<parm name="Server" value="mobile.exchange.mail2web.com"/>
<parm name="AllowSSLOption" value="1"/>
<parm name="User" value="MyEmail@mail2web.com"/>
<parm name="Domain" value=""/>
<parm name="Password" value="MyPassword"/>
<parm name="SavePassword" value="1"/>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Mail">
<parm name="Enabled" value="1"/>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Calendar">
<parm name="Enabled" value="0"/>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Contacts">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Tasks">
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>

For those that are familiar with this, you can see that I only want to sync up email. Any suggestions. Is anyone successfully configuring an exchange server like this? When I run this, I end up having to remove the line that runs this xml file in sdconfig and then perform a hard reset to get back to normal.

ROM is great when I leave this out though. Would just like to figure it out so I can flash more frequently in the future without having to go through a ton of settings afterwards. Thansk for any help!
30th April 2008, 04:19 AM   |  #508  

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varsityslacker32

i did the hard reset..not immediately..after it started up and everything..when is it supposed to be done?

k..just re-flashed and did a hard reset at the screen where it says "tap here to..whatever..i forget"..but the first screen you can click on..and now it rebooted..and configured itself..and it still says im roaming..
30th April 2008, 04:19 AM   |  #509  
Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head

4,033 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dockular

Thanks tater, but my questions was HOW do i get the UC to execute if the rom has already been flashed.

SDautorun. http://www.4shared.com/file/41184273...utoRunv20.html << Here is a link for it. If you need more info I suggest Slueths thread in the Hacking and Development section. Just d/l and run mainly if you already have your SDConfig file already set up.
30th April 2008, 04:20 AM   |  #510  
Flag Suburban Essex County, NJ

81 posts
More
Keeps hanging at 93 percent....
I've recovered 5 times, but it still only gets to 93%. Any ideas?

Also what key do I need to change to get back Live Search by Live Search and not Google?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread