TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

blackberry messenger for ppc does it exisit

OP spartan007

13th May 2008, 07:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

51 posts
i am wondering if there is any program that can imitate blackberry messenger for ppc. the only think is that i have a ppc (htc touch) n i want to communicate with ppl using blackberry
messenger obviously i dont want to spend money on a blackberry just for messaging tia
13th May 2008, 09:08 PM   |  #2  
New York
Thanks Meter: 3

466 posts
More
Even if there is blackberry messenger program that can ran on WM which i dont think there is....u still will need blackberry plan for it!

Post in General not in Development and Hacking!
14th May 2008, 05:33 AM   |  #3  
Flag Melbourne

58 posts
More
There is. If you do a search you will find it.
14th May 2008, 07:25 AM   |  #4  
Forum Moderator
Flag leeds
Thanks Meter: 600

1,394 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan007

i am wondering if there is any program that can imitate blackberry messenger for ppc. the only think is that i have a ppc (htc touch) n i want to communicate with ppl using blackberry
messenger obviously i dont want to spend money on a blackberry just for messaging tia

blackberry connect software allows compatability with the blackberry service, but you do need to have a blackberry plan with your network
12th February 2009, 03:16 AM   |  #5  

1 posts
can you share with us where to find the application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh8421

There is. If you do a search you will find it.

20th December 2010, 06:10 PM   |  #6  

2 posts
Talking BBM messenger Vs Windows Mobile Messenger
when i say windows mobile messenger i dnt mean windows live. there should have already been a program available for windows mobile like the BB messenger. we dnt need to talk to people on BBM just people with the software and blackberry being a smartphone as well as the windows mobile phones both BB and WM people can be able to use the software thus connecting to each other. heres my suggestion>>>>develop a program that can be used on BB and WM as well as other device, that generate an identity code Or pin that BB and WM people can excange with each other thus connecting to every body and BOOM BB WM messenger http://media.xda-developers.com/imag...lies/smile.gif
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread