XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unlocker HELP!

Tip us?

TweakMan
Old
Banned - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Unlocker HELP!

Hey fellas, I really need some help/instructions here. I know theres a thread on this , several , but I've posted for help and there so jumbled up now it's went unanswered. I want to put a Wm6.1 rom on my Alltel Vogue. The main feature I'm looking for is The new PIE (with the zoom feature) , and very few if any bugs in it. My problem is with the "imcokeman Vogue unlocker".... I've tried to run the one found on ppcgeeks.com, the one it says to use for gps roms, and the one for non gps, but have the same problem everytime. When I get to the step where it says to unplug , then replug the phone, when i replug, i cant get active sync to connect. Can someone please help. And also , please, please, point me towards a good rom to use. I would like to be able to choose a couple of things that goes on there, but Im not sure how to use a kitchen , where to find one of if thats what its even for. Im really new to this rom stuff. So please help guys. Hopefully I'm allowed a noob/idiot moment and get help instead of laughed at.... Thanks in Advance...

FuzzyWuzHe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
If I'm not mistaken, you can simply flash the new Altel update ... do a search it's there ... it's an approved vendor rom and I don't think you need an unlocker ... plus your warantee would still be intack

Fuzzy
Fuzzy

TweakMan
Old
Banned - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default custom

I can flash the Alltel Rom just fine, no problem. I'm wanting to install one of the custom 6.1 roms on here. Thats why I'm trying the unlocker. But still , its not workin.