Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,904 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Just2Clean Kitchen Files

Tip us?

ivanmmj
Old
Retired Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
Default Just2Clean Kitchen Files

As promised, here are Just2Clean's kitchen files. You will need to use either JustClean's EasyBakeOven or Bepe's kitchen in order to use them. Just download either of the kitchens, delete the OEM and SYS folders and replace them with these.

This does NOT include my micro Extended ROM, but if you've flashed my ROM, you already have it installed.

Linky It's the Working_Folder
God bless you!!!

macaraballojr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
sorry still kinda new to all this ROM cooking...

So this is a newer build of the OS?

I the just2clean kitchen you released I want to keep all those packages I have in there so all i have to do is add the files from this OEM folder to that one and replace the sys folder... am I right?

CommZ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks. I will try to cast some magic with this

(for personal use, of course )
Hey, I'm a deviant!

ivanmmj
Old
Retired Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by macaraballojr View Post
sorry still kinda new to all this ROM cooking...

So this is a newer build of the OS?

I the just2clean kitchen you released I want to keep all those packages I have in there so all i have to do is add the files from this OEM folder to that one and replace the sys folder... am I right?
This is not my newest build, this is the Just2Clean that I had already released. If you want to get a newer build, search for EasyPortOven 2.2 and use that to port over the ROM. It will change the ROM, though, as the SYS folder has been optimized. You'll learn more about this in one of my upcoming cooking lessons.
God bless you!!!

macaraballojr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
awsome!.... Do you know more or less when you will be comming out with this lesson?

Again Thank you for all ur help and work... You Rock dude!

ivanmmj
Old
Retired Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by macaraballojr View Post
awsome!.... Do you know more or less when you will be comming out with this lesson?

Again Thank you for all ur help and work... You Rock dude!
Well, you have to follow all my lessons first, in order to understand the whole process, so keep studying my lessons as they come and the ones I have already released and you'll be ok.
God bless you!!!

Diplomatboi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanmmj View Post
Well, you have to follow all my lessons first, in order to understand the whole process, so keep studying my lessons as they come and the ones I have already released and you'll be ok.
What would we do without u bro but many thanks for the info
T-Mobile Wing
Open Touch v4.0 Biggy | WM 6.1 | Vista Style
http://forum.xda-developers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=975715&dateline=12104  77164

slimag
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hmm well old kitchen still works but when i replace files with that attached ive got problem with running buildos (its building temp but after a while its giving up and show problem with buildos (windows dialog) and then with buildxip...)
old kitchen works. i also tried to use a fresh upacked version. its just not working for me...

ive reinstalled all frameworks, c+ and its not helping.. even if i not mod anything its just dont work ;/

(i have unpacked to good folder and old configuration (5.2.19199) still works fine. i'm having badsectors but this cannot be the problem right now..)

i need some help.. or there is some newer version of easybakeoven? (using still beta2...)

ivanmmj
Old
Retired Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimag View Post
hmm well old kitchen still works but when i replace files with that attached ive got problem with running buildos (its building temp but after a while its giving up and show problem with buildos (windows dialog) and then with buildxip...)
old kitchen works. i also tried to use a fresh upacked version. its just not working for me...

ive reinstalled all frameworks, c+ and its not helping.. even if i not mod anything its just dont work ;/

(i have unpacked to good folder and old configuration (5.2.19199) still works fine. i'm having badsectors but this cannot be the problem right now..)

i need some help.. or there is some newer version of easybakeoven? (using still beta2...)
One of the packages you chose is probably not compatible with Just2Clean. To make it compatible, read the error and it will tell you. If a duplicate file is found, delete the extra file from the OEM folder or the SYS folder.
God bless you!!!

Ghostrider
Old
Thanks Meter 28
when i put the OEM and SYS folder from the Just2Clean in the working folder of the Kitchen, the Kitchen won't even start up.
- reinstall of VC -> no start up.
- mixing of old and new OEM and SYS -> no start up.
- using the old oem and sys -> all works great

Ghostrider