Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,590 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PDACornerPro.V20 - RBSC/RBSN/NonRBSC/NonRBSN Pre-FINAL Build 20273 (08/08)

Tip us?
 
lagoskon
Old
#101  
lagoskon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 535
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Achaia
Can the date be changed beyond 16/7/08 without poping up the beta message and then lock the pda?
HTC TyTN ,Aug2006 | Samsung Omnia ,Nov2008 (sold) | | Nokia N8-00 ,Apr2011 | Nokia 808 Pureview ,Dec2012 .
Archos 70IT ,Dec2010 (sold) Asus Nexus 7 ,Nov2012 .
 
abusalza
Old
#102  
abusalza's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 2,581
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Samarinda

 
DONATE TO ME
i have changed date to 17 june and restart. but nothing happened

 
kwangchin
Old
#103  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2007
Any RapidShare mirror please~ =)
Dopod 838 Pro [HERM100]
IPL: 1.04
SPL: 2.10.Olipro (HardSPL v7)
ROM: CRCs r10.8
Radio: 1.47.30.10
Protocol: 32.80.7020.20H
Operator: Malaysia Maxis 3G
 
lagoskon
Old
#104  
lagoskon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 535
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Achaia
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoskon View Post
Can the date be changed beyond 16/7/08 without poping up the beta message and then lock the pda?
Check if you can August or September 2008 because in pdaviet Rom from dvha79_ddt it fully stops the ROM working and it popups a message about being beta release.
HTC TyTN ,Aug2006 | Samsung Omnia ,Nov2008 (sold) | | Nokia N8-00 ,Apr2011 | Nokia 808 Pureview ,Dec2012 .
Archos 70IT ,Dec2010 (sold) Asus Nexus 7 ,Nov2012 .
 
0shong
Old
#105  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2007

"Comm Manager" have not a btn to turn off the GPRS
 
Kaypler
Old
#106  
Kaypler's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Nov 2007
Hi I just flashed this Rom and it looks great.
Only got one problem:
I cant open my contacts. The softkey is not set correctly (points nowhere, but I changed it with Shaps Advanced Config) and the Startmenulink is also not working although its pointing to "poutlook contacts".
Hope someone can help me with it, its more or less a major issue not to be able to access my contacts (syncing works btw)
 
abusalza
Old
#107  
abusalza's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 2,581
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Samarinda

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0shong View Post

"Comm Manager" have not a btn to turn off the GPRS
thanks for report. i'll try to fix later
 
abusalza
Old
#108  
abusalza's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 2,581
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Samarinda

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoskon View Post
Check if you can August or September 2008 because in pdaviet Rom from dvha79_ddt it fully stops the ROM working and it popups a message about being beta release.
tried changes to sept 2008 and also 2009 and it's still not locked
 
abusalza
Old
#109  
abusalza's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 2,581
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Samarinda

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypler View Post
Hi I just flashed this Rom and it looks great.
Only got one problem:
I cant open my contacts. The softkey is not set correctly (points nowhere, but I changed it with Shaps Advanced Config) and the Startmenulink is also not working although its pointing to "poutlook contacts".
Hope someone can help me with it, its more or less a major issue not to be able to access my contacts (syncing works btw)
thanks for report, i guess i have missed some registry. i'll fix later
 
destr0
Old
#110  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 46
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Castellon
PDACornerPro.V7 - (BETA2) Simple ROM Super Storage Build 19949 Unlocked (14/06)
rapidshare mirror:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/122486926/PDACornerPro.V7.rar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Try to Keep Up with Just Swipe Game

Sometimes, the simplest of games are the ones that end up beingthe most addictive and end up consuming … more

MultiROM Ported to the Moto E

Few categoriesof Android development are as intrinsically interestingas the ability to boot into multiple … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV

Xposed Modules are usually pretty simple. There are a few … more

Make Text Entry More Efficient with Macro Text Expansion

One of the best things about the modern day smartphone is its ability to save us … more