FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

PDACornerPro.V20 - RBSC/RBSN/NonRBSC/NonRBSN Pre-FINAL Build 20273 (08/08)

2,581 posts
Thanks Meter: 59

By abusalza, Senior Member on 17th May 2008, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2008, 01:10 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Samarinda

Donate to Me
More
Updated V4

23rd May 2008, 04:17 AM |#32  
OP Senior Member
Flag Samarinda

Donate to Me
More
fix office2007 and new esmertec added
23rd May 2008, 06:30 AM |#33  
OP Senior Member
Flag Samarinda

Donate to Me
More
Uploading finished
23rd May 2008, 05:21 PM |#34  
Flag Chiba-ken
Thanks Meter: 0

More
99slt, who-m3

thank you
24th May 2008, 03:49 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thumbs up
Nice and Smart RoM, Let try...
24th May 2008, 03:57 AM |#36  

More
Its all okay and all but when i push the button 'Y' on my keyboard it became 'z' n vice versa.can anybody explain why?
24th May 2008, 05:56 AM |#37  
OP Senior Member
Flag Samarinda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauzhdir

Its all okay and all but when i push the button 'Y' on my keyboard it became 'z' n vice versa.can anybody explain why?

open advancedconfig and change keyboard layout to "english"
24th May 2008, 12:53 PM |#38  
Flag Covington, GA
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
What changes from v3 to v4? Just flashed v3 two days ago, my SDAutoRun didn't work for me, typos typos..who's got the typos...literally...he does... so I don't really wanna go back through the reflash if it's just something small. Course.. if it's something major with all sorts of bugs fixed..that's a different story..

Oye! Reminds me.. Bug located. When switching from UMTS/HSDPA to Edge, for some reason my device battery.dll stopped updating. A soft reset fixed, it was only off by 6%, but it stayed at 81% for like 8 hours. Had me a bit questionable.. Only things that happened that day, besides hitting the UMTS area, were 2 SMS out, 1 SMS in, 1 MMS in, and 2 calls. Device was unused otherwise. Granted, that's not enough to really drain the battery, and I thought "da.., what great battery life now", but the SR told me everything... Probably just a minor thing here or there, hard to reproduce, etc..but ya know.. thought I'd mention it to see if i was known already.
25th May 2008, 05:54 AM |#39  
OP Senior Member
Flag Samarinda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who-m3

What changes from v3 to v4? Just flashed v3 two days ago, my SDAutoRun didn't work for me, typos typos..who's got the typos...literally...he does... so I don't really wanna go back through the reflash if it's just something small. Course.. if it's something major with all sorts of bugs fixed..that's a different story..

Oye! Reminds me.. Bug located. When switching from UMTS/HSDPA to Edge, for some reason my device battery.dll stopped updating. A soft reset fixed, it was only off by 6%, but it stayed at 81% for like 8 hours. Had me a bit questionable.. Only things that happened that day, besides hitting the UMTS area, were 2 SMS out, 1 SMS in, 1 MMS in, and 2 calls. Device was unused otherwise. Granted, that's not enough to really drain the battery, and I thought "da.., what great battery life now", but the SR told me everything... Probably just a minor thing here or there, hard to reproduce, etc..but ya know.. thought I'd mention it to see if i was known already.

v4=fixed voice calling issues on v3. about battery i'll check later. it just beta tested came from crcinau. thanks for report
25th May 2008, 07:35 AM |#40  

More
Download speed is very slow.
25th May 2008, 09:15 AM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Samarinda

Donate to Me
More
Cab updated on first post

Read More