Version 0.10 is out. This is my first release candidate. There is a lot of modifications:
- Split the aplication in two. Now RTConfig only configure RemoteTracker. The commands are answered by rt.exe;
- The configuration now has backups. These backups can be useful to auto repair your settings if you hard reset your device;
- A new tool was created to be used in PC. With this tool you can create a RT configuration backup file. This is useful for ROM cookers. If you decide to use a custom ROM made by third part, and this ROM has RT inside, use must create this configuration file to be added to the ROM before use flash your device. In this case, if everything is alright, RT becomes to hard reset safe;
- New command: eganfl to get a list of audio files recorded by VITO Audio Notes;
- New command: eganf to get all audio files recorded by VITO Audio Notes;
- New command: findme. This is the same as GP command, but RT will ask you if you want to answer the command;
- New command: alarm to play a sound file. Useful to find your device in your home;
- SMSLauncher now verify if RT is configured. If not, SL will load the configuration backup and auto configure RT.
I hope this version can be used by ROM cookers to put RT inside their ROMs and make it safe from hard reset!
I invite ROM cookers to test this version. Boge made a good tool here: http://eten-users.eu/index.php?showtopic=14946
, but he didn't have this new version.
Afraid to lose your PDA? Try RemoteTracker: http://remotetracker.sourceforge.net
Do you have an old device kept in the drawer? Please send to me. It does not need to be perfect, just working for tests.
To donate, click Here