T-Mobile MMS For ND4SPD Clean Dev 6.1
Install my cab on your Shadow
Restart your phone, After Phone boots setup mms by following these directions.
Uploaded new cab that now includes the New MMSC Settings For T-Mobile. So the following List of instructions are no longer needed if you are on t-mobile. I will leave them here just incase. However all that is needed is to run the cab and reboot and then test out mms by sending a picture message to yourself.
Added some original t-mobile rom settings for large mms pictures and movies.
Not needed for the cab. Instructions here for educational reasons.
Setting up the handset
The settings have been applied and are ready for use.
- On the handset press Start.
- Scroll to and select Settings. Note: you may need to press More to see the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and select Connections.
- Scroll to and select GPRS.
- Press Menu and select Add.
- In the Description: field, enter T-Mo MMS.
- Scroll to Connects to: and scroll horizontally to WAP Network.
- Scroll to Access point: and enter wap.voicestream.com.
- Scroll to User name: and leave the field blank.
- Scroll to Password: and leave the field blank.
- Press Done twice.
- Press Menu and select Advanced.
- Scroll to WAP connection: and scroll horizontally to Automatic.
- Press Done.
- Press the end call button.
- Press Start.
- Scroll to and select Messaging Settings.
- Press Menu and select MMSC Settings.
- Press Menu and select New.
- In the Name: field, enter T-Mo MMS.
- Scroll to MMSC URL: and enter http://220.127.116.11/servlets/mms.
- Scroll to WAP gateway: and enter 216.155.165.050.
- Scroll to Port: and enter 8080.
- Scroll to Connect Via: and scroll horizontally to WAP Network.
- Scroll to WAP Version: and scroll horizontally to WAP 2.0.
- Press Done.
- Highlight T-Mo MMS, press Menu and select Set as Default.
- Press the end call button to return to the main screen.
VM HTC One V (Stock Rooted)
T-MO MT SLIDE (Stock - Soon to be rooted)
KINDLE FIRE HD (Stock Rooted)
SPRINT EVO 3D (Broken Screen)
T-MO MT4G (Broken Screen)
T-MO MT SLIDE (Water Damage)
T-MO G1 (Dogs Chew Toy, They Thought)
T-MO MT3G (Dogs Chew Toy, They Thought)
SE XPERIA 1 (Won't Boot)
T-MO SHADOW (Screen Died)