No registration required

I wanna update my O2 XDA III?

OP eng_houssam80

27th May 2008, 09:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Hello all,
I've tried about 3 or 4 updating of Blue angel on my O2 XDA III but no one works on it and I've updating the ROM to 1,15 but therefore no working .

Plz I wanna get the suitable Updating to WM 6 or WM 6.1, which I can fix on XDA III without problems .....
29th May 2008, 06:28 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

387 posts
Donate to Me
More
You have to be more descriptive...

What did you try?
What directions did you follow?
What ROM did you attempt to flash?
What errors appeared when the flash failed?
Are you using XP, Vista, or something else?
What is on the phone right now? 2003 or 5?
15th December 2010, 08:36 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I tried to update my O2 xda IIi with WM6.5.5_23529_eng, the process finished successfully but i am not able to restart my device. Please guide me what to do...
20th December 2010, 03:01 PM   |  #4  
Flag in here
Thanks Meter: 799

3,037 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayank1901

I tried to update my O2 xda IIi with WM6.5.5_23529_eng, the process finished successfully but i am not able to restart my device. Please guide me what to do...

Resetting Your Pocket PC Phone

Resetting Your Pocket PC Phone
You can perform a soft reset or a full reset. During a soft reset, the Pocket PC Phone is restarted and only some data in opened programs may be lost. However, a full reset turns the battery off, returns the device to its original factory settings, and deletes all programs, files, contacts, and other information you have saved to the device. Therefore, it is extremely important to back up data to a storage card or your computer on a regular basis in the event that a full reset has to be performed.

To perform a soft reset:

If your Pocket PC Phone responds slowly, stops responding, or freezes, you can soft reset it. A soft reset causes the Pocket PC Phone to restart and re-adjust memory allocation.
Unsaved data in any opened applications may be lost. Use the stylus to press and hold the Reset button, as shown below.
Last edited by Hakim Rahman; 23rd December 2010 at 01:36 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread