Originally Posted by goranapo
Thanks but that thread is for HTC LEO, ?!!?
- Get a MicroSD card that is formatted as Fat32. The card must be formatted as Fat32 otherwise it will not work. It doesn't need to be blank or freshly formatted (but it wont hurt if it is)
- Find the ROM image you would like to use, normally named RUU_Signed.nbh, and rename it to "POLAIMG.nbh". Depending on the source of your ROM file, it may not be named RUU_Signed.nbh, but just rename the nbh file you obtained to POLAIMG.nbh
- Copy the file POLAIMG.nbh to the root of your microSD card
- Plug the card into the phone, then enter boot loader mode by pressing down the Camera button, then using the stylus, press and hold the RESET button at the bottom of the phone. Release both buttons once the bootloader screen appears.
- You will first see a tri-color screen then the information on the card. Press power button to start flashing.
- After all these are done, press the reset button located at the bottom of the phone to reset the device.
press "thanks button
if the post is useful for you