1. I don't think so, but I don't download email, so somebody who does may be able to help.
2. Strange problem, probably to do with the version of ID3 tags each uses. But again I have no idea how to solve it
3. No idea with no device in hand
4. Microsoft, being twats, reoved sync via Wi-Fi with the upgrade to WM2003. So, sorry mate, no way that I know
5. My dialer on my other PPC has call timer I think, but the diamond's may not, a new dialer with it included may solve the problem.
Other stuff missing?
6. Get a proper x button, like WKTask, or Wisbar, or something similar. Its also probably possible to change the settings to make it close by tapping X. I also think that with the HTC program, you can close by tap and hold, or, from today, click where the x should be, and a menu comes up enabling you to close them individually.
7. Secret codes? Not that I know of.
Hope the small things I have known here do help
Desire HD Beatmod Bliss Sense 3.2 Sense 3.5
Waiting for ICS with Sense