FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Buy Your Touch Diamond Here!! I did!

336 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By zmob123, Senior Member on 5th June 2008, 07:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I bought my Touch Diamond at Negri Electronics. Those guys have been my "go-to" guys for a while now. They stand behind their product and they are VERY FAST!!

negrielectronics.com

Expansys sent a phone to me 3 day, when I paid for overnight (which has happened before). Negri ships the day you put the order in if its early enough. I'm impressed with their product selection and very impressed with their service. The price may sometime be a few dollars more, but well worth it.

If you buy online, buy it here, at least you don't have to worry about getting the run around when you need service.
 
 
5th June 2008, 08:45 AM |#2  
jasjamming's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In the Basement
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i can get it for $720 AU...... direct from manufacturer.
7th June 2008, 10:33 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag perth
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Wink
and this??
www.egadgetdepot.com
7th June 2008, 03:19 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 103
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmob123

I bought my Touch Diamond at Negri Electronics. Those guys have been my "go-to" guys for a while now. They stand behind their product and they are VERY FAST!!

negrielectronics.com

Expansys sent a phone to me 3 day, when I paid for overnight (which has happened before). Negri ships the day you put the order in if its early enough. I'm impressed with their product selection and very impressed with their service. The price may sometime be a few dollars more, but well worth it.

If you buy online, buy it here, at least you don't have to worry about getting the run around when you need service.

Agreeeed!!!!!
7th June 2008, 04:00 PM |#5  
seal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Canberra Australia
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasjamming

i can get it for $720 AU...... direct from manufacturer.

Hi,

Can you tell me how to get the Diamond for that price in Aust.

Cheers
9th June 2008, 06:19 AM |#6  
timn2087's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by seal

Hi,

Can you tell me how to get the Diamond for that price in Aust.

Cheers

one word = eBay
9th June 2008, 07:26 AM |#7  
seal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Canberra Australia
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timn2087

one word = eBay

Does that include Aust. warranty?
I can find the phone cheap but its hard to find the Diamond cheap with manufactures warranty.
9th June 2008, 10:48 AM |#8  
Win_XP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bulgaria, Varna
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seal

Does that include Aust. warranty?
I can find the phone cheap but its hard to find the Diamond cheap with manufactures warranty.

It's hard to find it with manufactures warranty in principle
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes