Diamond and App Issues
This is probably a grey market Diamond, so keep that in mind.
1. SKTool: Works fine so far, I changed the fonts and sizes, looks neat and clean. I also optimized performance, but did not apply manual tweaks. Works better and touchlfo is quicker.
2. Coreplayer: Works but in some media QTV does not
3. SafeInBox: Perfect
4. Resco Explorer: No issues yet
5. WebCamera Plus: Seems to work fine
6. Franson GPSGate: No issues
7: PocketController Pro: Great
8: Quickmenu: Fantastic
9: Garmin XT: Very Good
MEDIA ISSUE occured: The WebCamera Plus and CorePlayer continued plying video on the today screen. It was strange, but that maybe fixed by not allowing background play.
I have hard reset twice now trying to apply the tweaks in this forum. I would avoid them. Sktool optimizes and works great. Touchflo would pause like a second, but still faster. When Shap's and registry tweaks were applied the phone locked up.
I lost the abitlity to turn wifi on once. It would show the wait icon, go through the motion, but would not turn on.?????? Fixed after hard reset.
Installing programs on external memory (the built in 4MB) works fine.
Im having a problem with ActiveSync. I keep getting an error which I cant fix.
Aside the iPhone, I havent taken intrest in my phones like this one. The last one I had was the LG KS20 which is okay. This phone is pretty good, but consumes memory.