My HTC Pharos 3470 is HardSPL now ... w000t !!! %)
Did it from the first time ... thanks to Suracha and the reading of this whole thread ... (my spl was SPL 1.11.0001)
Here are some basic notes for those who are still stuck
1. Set Button 3 (Camera) to <None>.
2. Transfer the extracted files (JumpSPL.exe & Pharos_JumpSPL.nb) to your device and execute.
3. Change 0x00000000 to 0x10000000 as Jump Address.
4. After geting the file list, press Camera first; then press Power. This is little difficult, if you pressed Power too long; you device may be turn off.
5. Tap the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file, it must be tabbed while Camera & Power button are pressed.
6. After above, you should get grey background screen.
7. On ur pc quickly double click the ROMUpdateUtility.exe from the HardSPL dirrectory, and follow through the flashing process (dont wait for the activesync)
8.Voila .. u're good to go, and ready to flash any customized Pharos rom
(*)If the flash success, you will get SPL 1.11Mobiz instead of original SPL 1.11.0001. This means the device is already unlocked.
This is a SSPL for use with esteve & pof's JumpSPL along with the HardSPL. It enables you to flash any ROM to your Pharos.
If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, the HardSPL was also available.
JumpSPL & HardSPL Instructions:
You will get the grey background screen, you can flash any ROM to your device at this point.
In some case, you may need to unplug and then plug the USB cable again.
After HardSPL, you will notice your SPL version change when boot;
From SPL 1.11.0001
To SPL 1.11Mobiz
Thank you to esteve & pof for the JumpSPL.
Thank you to Mr. Ru Chonburi who create the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb.
I am just the tester and author of this article, all work was done by Mr. Ru Chonburi of PDA Mobiz (http://www.pdamobiz.com).
Enjoy flashing ...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|