Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[SSPL & USPL] Flash any ROM to your Pharos

OP suracha

9th June 2010, 06:51 PM   |  #161  
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
Works 100%
Tested and it worked alright. Just take your time and follow the instructions given carefully it will work for you as well.

Good luck.
9th July 2010, 03:57 PM   |  #162  

1 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotexe

i succeded

the most important step is 5 !!!!

5. Tap the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file, it must be tabbed while Camera & Power button are pressed.

After the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file was tabbed DONT RELEASE THE CAMERA AND POWER BOTTON , KEEP PRESSING 2 SECONDS AFTER THE haros_JumpSPL.nb file was tabbed and then RELEASE .

5.1 Quick double click on ROMUpdateUtility from the HARD SPL directory.

The most important step from the whole procedure.
2nd September 2010, 10:28 AM   |  #163  
Flag Iasi
Thanks Meter: 41

1,249 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deropolis

The most important step from the whole procedure.

i've done those steps, the phone is entering in bootloader mode (not the grey background), and i've tried to install hardspl (error, that the file is corrupted), and also a custom ROM (after 2% stops)...another tip does someone has?
13th November 2010, 12:59 PM   |  #164  
Thanks Meter: 7

48 posts
More
Pharos is unlocked, i can install a rom but after the install it doesn't start,

it still gives me the screen with the 3 colors and it says ONBL 1.11.0000 and SPL 1.11Mobiz

anyone can help me??

thanks
Last edited by Schumi_wk; 13th November 2010 at 03:16 PM.
27th November 2010, 01:55 PM   |  #165  

1 posts
htc p3470 - how to install the HSPL
Quote:
Originally Posted by suracha

This is a SSPL for use with esteve & pof's JumpSPL along with the HardSPL. It enables you to flash any ROM to your Pharos.

If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, the HardSPL was also available.

JumpSPL & HardSPL Instructions:

1. Transfer the extracted files (JumpSPL.exe & Pharos_JumpSPL.nb) to your device and execute.
  2. Use 0x10000000 as Jump Address.
  3. After getting the Open File Dialog, press [Camera] & [Power] like you are going to enter Boot Loader, then tab on the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file (Pharos_JumpSPL.nb).

You will get the grey background screen, you can flash any ROM to your device at this point.

In some case, you may need to unplug and then plug the USB cable again.
  4. If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, why not, simply flash it with the HardSPL once and you are done.

After HardSPL, you will notice your SPL version change when boot;

From SPL 1.11.0001
    To SPL 1.11Mobiz

Recommended:
  • To make it easier, I recommend changing Button 3 (Camera) to <None> or the Camera may disturb you.

Thank you to esteve & pof for the JumpSPL.
Thank you to Mr. Ru Chonburi who create the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb.

I am just the tester and author of this article, all work was done by Mr. Ru Chonburi of PDA Mobiz (http://www.pdamobiz.com).

Enjoy flashing ...

hello,
I am completl new to this field.
I got from my boss a gift - htc 3470 with german language. I want to change the language to english. I have found you post and found it useful, Unfortunetly I could not follow your expalanation completly. Is it possible to receive 'step-by-step' explanation. I have already used Jump SPL, but I do not know if it worked - when the dialog box appeared, I have pushed the on/off button together with the camera button, but then just camera was turning on. So I have decided to click the application, and then the phone was restarting (I think). the screen was getting dark, and to turn it on i have pushed the on/off button again. the screen was visible again, which means that telephone did not restart fully I think.
Finally how to install HardSPL? and then what next to finally change the language?
I will be truly appreciate for your help
Lukas
12th December 2010, 01:47 PM   |  #166  
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
dutch rom
hi there , im looking for dutch rom to change the language in dutch (nederlands) ,currently its in english

thanks
14th December 2010, 11:08 PM   |  #167  
Flag Koronadal

6 posts
More
is there latest hard spl to flash rom.2.5.707.1 WWE?

pls. help
17th December 2010, 09:58 PM   |  #168  
Flag Koronadal

6 posts
More
up for this pls. help
18th March 2011, 10:07 AM   |  #169  

5 posts
Pharos SPL
Thanks Guys. This worked like a charm. Appreciate all your hard work and efforts.
13th July 2011, 12:39 AM   |  #170  
Flag Panevezys

28 posts
More
Thank you verry much, working perfect.

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread