Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

RUU_Diamond_hTC_China_ZHN_1.37.707.1_CHS_Ship Form bbs.dpdclub.com

OP 七月流火

22nd June 2008, 10:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dongguan
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Hi all

This is my Diamond 1st ROM

QQ邮箱下载

ROM Version 1.37.707.1 CHS
OS 5.2.19591

OFFICE
And more
22nd June 2008, 10:27 AM   |  #2  
Adelphos's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Is this Simplified Chinese?
22nd June 2008, 10:46 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
how much diff between original and the CHS version ? ... you only changed OS ?
22nd June 2008, 02:55 PM   |  #4  
xwaiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelphos

Is this Simplified Chinese?

So, yes, this is Simplified Chinese ROM.

CHS = Chinese Simplified
CHT = Chinese Traditional (used by Taiwan, Hong Kong)
22nd June 2008, 03:00 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by 七月流火

Hi all

This is my Diamond 1st ROM

QQ邮箱下载

ROM Version 1.37.707.1 CHS
OS 5.2.19591

OFFICE
And more

give another location, too many people are downloading!
22nd June 2008, 03:04 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjsteven

give another location, too many people are downloading!

http://www.fs2you.com/zh-cn/files/05...-001143e7b41c/
22nd June 2008, 04:15 PM   |  #7  
Retired Moderator
Flag Shen Zhen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny3358

how much diff between original and the CHS version ? ... you only changed OS ?

just translate RUU_Diamond_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.37.707.1_Radio_Signed_D iamond_52.26a.25.09_1.00.25.03_Ship.exe

to Chinese Simplified,it isn't Offical ROM
22nd June 2008, 05:03 PM   |  #8  
ceevee369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Residing in Manila
Thanks Meter: 0
 
794 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlinsong

just translate RUU_Diamond_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.37.707.1_Radio_Signed_D iamond_52.26a.25.09_1.00.25.03_Ship.exe

to Chinese Simplified,it isn't Offical ROM

Lin-Song,

The official release is again postposned in Taiwan and China due to bugs in the current stock rom's (memory leak etc)

This was confirmed today by the HTC official shop (Care) here in TW.
If your's is cooked from CHT release with bugs, what to expect?
22nd June 2008, 06:31 PM   |  #9  
Retired Moderator
Flag Shen Zhen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceevee369

Lin-Song,

The official release is again postposned in Taiwan and China due to bugs in the current stock rom's (memory leak etc)

This was confirmed today by the HTC official shop (Care) here in TW.
If your's is cooked from CHT release with bugs, what to expect?

i cooked my Chinese Simplified ROM from RUU_Diamond_HTC_WWE_1.37.405.1_Radio_Signed_Diamon d_52.26a.25.09_1.00.25.03_Ship.exe
it's run not good!
Last edited by wlinsong; 22nd June 2008 at 07:32 PM.
6th July 2008, 08:00 AM   |  #10  
mwang's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag New York,USA
Thanks Meter: 536
 
10
770 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2005
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlinsong

i cooked my Chinese Simplified ROM from RUU_Diamond_HTC_WWE_1.37.405.1_Radio_Signed_Diamon d_52.26a.25.09_1.00.25.03_Ship.exe
it's run not good!

you in China and had connection with Dopod why you not get official rom for us ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
diamond chs
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes