FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Brodit Passive Holder

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By mattijn1980, Member on 25th June 2008, 01:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
With your PDA in a passive holder attached onto the dashboard it is always within easy reach -safe and convenient. The holder is mounted onto a tilt swivel so it is adjustable for avoiding light reflection on the screen. It is easy to put the PDA in the holder, and to take it out of the holder. You can connect e.g. a charging cable to the PDA when it is in the holder. Attach onto ProClip Mounting Platform.

Item no. 848843 fits:
HTC Touch Diamond For all countries

I am praying for a active holder!!!! Then i'm very Happy!
 
 
27th June 2008, 02:15 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Frome
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Active / Passive Swivel Mounts!
You can pre-order one from here: Linky for 24.95 (Passive) and 34.98 )Active).

There doesnt seem to be a release date though.

Hope this helps.
29th June 2008, 01:13 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattijn1980

With your PDA in a passive holder attached onto the dashboard it is always within easy reach -safe and convenient. The holder is mounted onto a tilt swivel so it is adjustable for avoiding light reflection on the screen. It is easy to put the PDA in the holder, and to take it out of the holder. You can connect e.g. a charging cable to the PDA when it is in the holder. Attach onto ProClip Mounting Platform.

Item no. 848843 fits:
HTC Touch Diamond For all countries

I am praying for a active holder!!!! Then i'm very Happy!

It is coming: http://www.brodit.com/news.jsp?path=...nt/080627.html
9th July 2008, 10:19 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
It has arrived! Ordered Brodit active with cig plug yesterday and received today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harts@J

It is coming: http://www.brodit.com/news.jsp?path=...nt/080627.html

9th July 2008, 10:23 PM |#5  
Joh@n's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I also ordered my Brodit active holder, it will arrive tomorrow but i'm not at home so i can pick it up monday... Will post some pics when i have it
10th July 2008, 05:26 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Anyone aware of a bike-mount for this holder?

Richter have a bike-mount converter for their holders but the brodit holders look nicer/less clunky.

Also what is the difference active and passive?
10th July 2008, 01:12 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgmvveld

It has arrived! Ordered Brodit active with cig plug yesterday and received today.

Hi where did you order it?
10th July 2008, 07:21 PM |#8  
Brevi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Will it fit the diamond with extended battery also or will there be a different version? Just a thought maybe someone knows.
Thanks!
10th July 2008, 11:20 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I ordered at pdaplus.nl. Quick service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefcamaro

Hi where did you order it?

13th July 2008, 07:24 PM |#10  
Joh@n's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brevi

Will it fit the diamond with extended battery also or will there be a different version? Just a thought maybe someone knows.
Thanks!

Extended battery won't fit
Here are 2 pics from my active holder:



Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes