Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 37,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Diamond Pouch PO S390 are in stock now

Tip us?

timn2087
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joh@n View Post
Strange thing is that HTC doesn't supply such a pouch standard with the Diamond. My Diamond already has little scratches at the back I think i need this thing soon, otherwise my Diamond will be scratched at all places soon.
You can buy a new plastic cover for the back from expansys. And they have the awesome Krusell case too!
Telstra HTC Touch Diamond (DIAM 130) with unsigned Hard SPL OliNex (here) Shine On 2.4 Light ROM with dynamic pagepool by panosha (here) and I use 1.00.25.08 radio (here). This radio gives the best signal strength of all radios currently available when using Telstra's Next G network in regional areas - signal strength is on a par with phones from LG and Samsung that Telstra give the "regional tick".

Spawn12
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by timn2087 View Post
You can buy a new plastic cover for the back from expansys. And they have the awesome Krusell case too!

do you have a direct link for the back cover??...i cant seem to find it on the expansys website.

timn2087
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn12 View Post
do you have a direct link for the back cover??...i cant seem to find it on the expansys website.
here you go
http://www.expansys.com.au/p.aspx?i=166209
the picture is wrong but the description explains that.
Telstra HTC Touch Diamond (DIAM 130) with unsigned Hard SPL OliNex (here) Shine On 2.4 Light ROM with dynamic pagepool by panosha (here) and I use 1.00.25.08 radio (here). This radio gives the best signal strength of all radios currently available when using Telstra's Next G network in regional areas - signal strength is on a par with phones from LG and Samsung that Telstra give the "regional tick".

dazbradbury
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone know where to get this pouch, now?

And is the one with the release mechanism ever going to be released?

Cheers, Daz.

Joh@n
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by timn2087 View Post
I know, but the thing is, my S200 didn't scratch that quick at all! Everytime i put my Diamond somewhere, i have to make sure that it is on a sheet of paper or something else. Otherwise it will scratch That really sucks in my opinion.
Current:
LG Google Nexus 5

Previous:
HTC One S Black
HTC Desire
HTC Touch Diamond
Qtek S200

olidiams
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Jai recu lamienne

Sorry but i dont speak english. But jai commandé le mien et je lai recu. Dommage je n'ai pas encore le diamond mais je le prends demain chez orange. 129 euros avec un forfait origami. Sur la house j'avoue j'ai du attendre trop longtemps - je ne pourrais pas vous dire combien de temps - ce qui a failli me poussé a annuler. Mais bon je vous dirais ce qu'il en ai demain. Autre chose il ya le logo htc dessus.

KiNdZiUs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys,

does anyone know where could I buy S390 pouch for my Diamond ?
As I checked every reseller is waiting for it on their stock.
Anyone ?
Br,
KiNdZiUs

darthbane2k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
exactly. And this is what pisses me off. You cant buy the pouch anywhere!
Expansys are the offiical HTC accessory dealer in the UK and even they have a 25 day backorder wait for the pouch. Yet what pissed me off today is that the Diamond was released on Orange and every bloody unit comes free with that same pouch.

WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT SIM FREE HTC DEVICES??!!!!
HTC Touch
4GB Micro SDHC

HTC Diamond

HTC Touch HD
8GB Micro SDHC

Currently using:
iPhone 3GS 32GB

alken00
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am from Malaysia.. anyone can advice on how do I buy the casing from? Thanks!

mub786
Old
Thanks Meter 1
http://www.amazon.co.uk/HTC-Diamond-.../dp/B001B1T25G
WM6 T-Mobile Ameo
Imate Jasjar
HTC Touch Dual
Mda Compact IV
Blackberry
Google Nexus S