[APP]GSen (SKKV Software) - Auto Rotation with G-Sensor support for many applications
GSen Version 1.8 - Freeware
Tested on HTC P3700/HTC Touch Diamond/o2 Xda diamond/T-Mobile MDA Compact IV/HTC Raphael (Prototype)/HTC Advantage X7510 Windows Mobile UMPC (by unwired® & Arne Hess
Not working on HTC Touch Pro with ROM version 184.108.40.206 or newer and HTC Touch Diamond with Telus ROM.
Please read the readme file for more details.
Video Sample 1 (by comic0)
Video Sample 2 (by Edward J. R.)
Video Sample 3 (by unwired® & Arne Hess)
- Numbers of attempts increased to initialise G-Sensor. Can be helpful if startup problems exist.
- Fix for #poweroff180(0|1)
Power off if you rotate device head over heels
- Configurable indicator on topbar (check 3rd screenshot and 2nd screenshots for settings. Further details in the readme file.)
- Probable fix with open sensor error(3) from startup, eventually depending on version of ROM/AKU
- CFG editor can be closed by tap "ok"
- Probable fix for locked devices. If device is locked, the screen will not rotate, eventually depending on version of ROM/AKU
- "Save bug" fixed
- In #window can be defined process name [as example for exlude phone need add #window(cprog.exe)]
- Edit->Select process name menu item added
- #fdscreenoff(0|1|2) 1- screen off / 2- suspend device
- CFG Editor : New menu item, Edit > Restore default to restore the default settings
- Cab file create shortcut GSenToogle.lnk
- CFG Editor : New menu item - File > Startup to create/delete startup shortcut
- Fix for screenoff on TF3D screen.
- About, show you the programm version/status
- Small fix for the #fdscreenoff(0|1) command
- New command: #fdscreenoff(0|1) If it is enabled, program will switch off the screen if you put device with screen (face) on bottom.
- Menu to select window class, name in config editor
- New commandline parameters #load, #toggle added
- GSenToggle.lnk added
- Update with new exlude list
- 3 different shortcuts available
- First release