No Wifi

OP Wilsas

5th July 2008, 01:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hoofddorp
Thanks Meter: 0

199 posts
More
I received today my Diamond and like the design of it performanca is beter as my P3600 but cant get it conected to a wifi network, I have 2 wifi points a Fon and a Asus router, whit the P3600 I can acces the Fon router easeley and when I use the same settings whit the Diamond it says that its conected but I cant browse any site the same with the Asus router, I have given firts a soft reset and after that even a hard reset but whatever I try no data in my browser neigther Opera or IE.
Anyone a idea what this could be?

Thanks in advanced

Willem
6th July 2008, 07:44 PM   |  #2  

58 posts
Angry I have same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsas

I received today my Diamond and like the design of it performanca is beter as my P3600 but cant get it conected to a wifi network, I have 2 wifi points a Fon and a Asus router, whit the P3600 I can acces the Fon router easeley and when I use the same settings whit the Diamond it says that its conected but I cant browse any site the same with the Asus router, I have given firts a soft reset and after that even a hard reset but whatever I try no data in my browser neigther Opera or IE.
Anyone a idea what this could be?

Thanks in advanced

Willem

hey..i have the same problem..already posted 2 threads about it but had no luck in getting an answer lol
6th July 2008, 11:42 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticplanet

hey..i have the same problem..already posted 2 threads about it but had no luck in getting an answer lol

Did you try to put the settings of the energy for this wifi connection to best performance instead of best battery?
7th July 2008, 10:31 AM   |  #4  
Flag Wetteren

73 posts
More
I know maybe a solution. My first mistake when i ticked my secure code, I ticked it in CAPS but that's not necessaire. Exp. when u have WEP with following code: 35 01 F3 84 96, tick in TD then: 3501f38496.

That solved my probem and now i can connect always!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread