XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No Wifi

Tip us?

Wilsas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No Wifi

I received today my Diamond and like the design of it performanca is beter as my P3600 but cant get it conected to a wifi network, I have 2 wifi points a Fon and a Asus router, whit the P3600 I can acces the Fon router easeley and when I use the same settings whit the Diamond it says that its conected but I cant browse any site the same with the Asus router, I have given firts a soft reset and after that even a hard reset but whatever I try no data in my browser neigther Opera or IE.
Anyone a idea what this could be?

Thanks in advanced

Willem

plasticplanet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Angry I have same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsas View Post
I received today my Diamond and like the design of it performanca is beter as my P3600 but cant get it conected to a wifi network, I have 2 wifi points a Fon and a Asus router, whit the P3600 I can acces the Fon router easeley and when I use the same settings whit the Diamond it says that its conected but I cant browse any site the same with the Asus router, I have given firts a soft reset and after that even a hard reset but whatever I try no data in my browser neigther Opera or IE.
Anyone a idea what this could be?

Thanks in advanced

Willem
hey..i have the same problem..already posted 2 threads about it but had no luck in getting an answer lol

on6hp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticplanet View Post
hey..i have the same problem..already posted 2 threads about it but had no luck in getting an answer lol
Did you try to put the settings of the energy for this wifi connection to best performance instead of best battery?

Oppainter
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I know maybe a solution. My first mistake when i ticked my secure code, I ticked it in CAPS but that's not necessaire. Exp. when u have WEP with following code: 35 01 F3 84 96, tick in TD then: 3501f38496.

That solved my probem and now i can connect always!
HTC Desire HD

Android: 2.2
Baseband: 12.28b.60.140eU_26.03.02.26_M
Kernel: 2.6.32.2-gf3f553d
Build number: 1.32.405.6
Browser:Webkit 3.1