Thanks for reading or help
i am waiting for update of english wwe rom for p320
i had purchased this phone in indoa then i upgraded to some zzt rom which was unfortunately chinese ..
i qureid the asus support center and they were not helpful they suggested to send it to service center...
then i found that they had posted russian and french roms version 4.10
.. i tried to upgrade to french rom but i cudnt for the first trial it said that u cant upgrade to any rom of different language ..:(
then i tried to use the chinese rom update file and the rom of french and it was upgraded to french now atleast i have french where i can understand something atleast better than chinese roms...
P320 ROM WWE is now available on asus support website.
Alternatively, you can download it directly from their ftp.
If your P320 is originally a Chinese machine, and you want to flash it to other language, just follow what rajivenator did.
1) Download both Chinese ROM and English ROM (or other language you need)
2) Extract the zip files and you'll get a "2577" folder for each ROM.
3) Copy the "autorun.exe" of the Chinese ROM and the .bin file of the English ROM into a "2577" folder anywhere you like.
4) Then copy this "2577" folder to the micro sd card and put it into P320.
5) Normally it will autorun and what you need to do is to follow the on-screen instruction.
6) If nothing happens, open File Explorer and go to the "2577" folder and click autorun.exe.
Hope it will help some of you.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|