Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: did you like this thread ?
one of the best threads in trinity forum 194 72.66%
i will definitely donate for this thread 15 5.62%
i didnt find what i want 58 21.72%
Voters: 267. You may not vote on this poll

Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1 ,20090416.5.1 ,20090217.5.1 , 20081203.2.1 , and more

Tip us?

Aqrab
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuno_m View Post
I have a Diamond 2 (WM6.1) and installed the Esmertec Jbed 20090217.5.1. However, the games continue to appear on small screen! Could you help me?
Thanks.
you need to get a game with a bigger resolution

its Nothing to do with Esmertec Jbed

nuno_m
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Where can I download games with high resolution? All my games have the same problem (small screen)!
Thanks.

Aqrab
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuno_m View Post
Where can I download games with high resolution? All my games have the same problem (small screen)!
Thanks.
i think you have a QVGA java games , you need a WVGA java games for you diamond 2

where ?
google your friend

pacosquich
Old
Thanks Meter 0
very thanks is 10

zhiwei
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Out of Memory

Hi all,

I m experience some out of memory issue in Jbed. I m using Omnia II, WM6.1. I can run my application in JBlend, but JBlend does not offer a full screen experience. When I run in Jbed, it run on full screen, but sometimes it hangs and show a out of memory exception. Can we edit the java heap size in jbed??

Zhiwei =(

yngwhi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0l41283412 View Post
i installed Jbed (forget the type, but i guess it's the latest) on my LG KS20, and I CAN'T TYPE THE PASSWORD (i typed the password and the password doesn't show) on every installed java application that i ran, like facebook on opera and eBuddy. any solution for me gentleman??
All,
I have same problem here. the user name can be filled, but password can't. this results in "Wrong password/not match password" message. Occur to all sites that require this e.g. ymail,gmail,facebook,etc. I tried jbed 200809xxx and 200902xxx still same result.

Why like this?
Google Nexus 7 Wifi
Jelly Bean 4.2.1

dmantamp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question "The root certificate used for myapp cannot be found. -56".

Hi all,
I downloaded the Esmertec Jbed latest version and tried to run my j2Me application. The application is signed using Sun JavaMe SDK(using default signing mechanism). But I get error saying

"The root certificate used for myapp cannot be found. -56". I can run the application without signing. But it pops an annoying confirmation message every time I access the file system.

To test if the problem is with my signed jar, I ran the application using "PhoneMe feature" jVM It works perfectly fine and the certificate is accepted. I am running the application in HTC touch Viva.

Any idea how to solve this problem ?

silv3r4sh
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default thank you

hey ben, just wanna say thanks a lot for the zip file
been looking everywhere for the icon by itself without an installer and here's the only place i cud find it

thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben.lvq View Post
Thanks !
I just have to guess "s1_" instead of "s0_".
Here is my shortcut :

69#"\Windows\jbed.exe" -run s1_ gmail ?\gmail_icon.dll,0

shortcut and icon dll for gmail in attachment

Aqrab
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
UPDATE: 2 new versions

Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1
Esmertec Jbed 20090416.5.1

UPLOADED

see first post

geejayb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Do I need jbed??

Hi,

Apologies if this is a dumb question ... I have a new HTC TP2 which has sun java installed. I have installed Java midlets such as Opera min 3.2 and 5b and they seem to run OK,
I did install the latest jbed and re-installed the above but the page fonts on the java list page and on the opera mini opening page were tiny and I couldn't see any way to increase it.
Is the any benefit to running jbed as opposed to the bult-in sun java?

Thnx