[APP][Discontinued] SSMaPa (Alpha) 0.2.4.3
[Discontinued] SSMaPa (Alpha) 0.2.4.3
use ssmaho instead:
I created a little MAnillaPAtcher. For example this tool is useful if you want start another calendar when clicking in TF3D on a entry.
this version is for Manila3D and Manila2D devices!
Currently implemented EXEs which can be changed:
- Click on Time
- (Click on alarm)
- Phone Settings
- Bluetooth Settings
- Sound Settings
Mod EDIT By MDAIIIUser
If you are HTC HD user or if you can not see all the Dirs in the File Picker then read this post.
End Mod EDIT
If you have further elements, that you would like to change, write it to me and I will test if I'm able to integrate them.
Using is simple:
-> Start application
-> Choose Configuration
-> Click 'Init' (The Application will now check which patches are available, and make a security backup if your manila. This can take some secoonds)
-> Choose the file you want to change, tick 'Patch' and enter your prefered file. Click on Save.
Note: The '$' in arguments is for using the original commandline from manila. You can enter some other arguments before of this, but not after!
-> Change to the next Tab and click on 'Deploy' (this can take some minutes)
Note for Rom Cookers:
You can add your own conifurations. Simply add a file named ssmapabaseconf_[smt].xml (for example ssmapabaseconf_ElviraROM.xml) in same folder as ssmapa
is, and add there your manila configuration in following format:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<ConfigurationName>Touch Flo 3D</ConfigurationName>
You don't have to softreset your device, simply touch on today and the new manila.exe will start.
Theoretically you should get a warning for every changed file on executing it the first time, but only once. If something will ist not working, make sure your phone is fully applicationunlocked.
The Application doesn't need to be started again, it should work till the next hard-reset.
For all with UnauthorizedAccessException:
Try again with 'Extended Init' ticked. Unfortunatelly I don't have a such phone, and couldn't test if it's really working.. would be happy if you can give a small feedback.
If your files are signed, you're asked if you want to unsign them.
Please note, I didn't find a way to remove the signatures in a 'correct' way. I did an exe-based-deactivating. This is ok, as long as you don't want to resign them. If you want to resign them with your own certificate chose no and do it yourself.
I don't think that this tool is able to destroy something on the phone. Never mind, I'm not responsible for any damages.
If you want the calendar to start in your favorite view and not in Agendaview, enable patch on calendar.exe an simply remove '$' from arguments.
Please donate for me! I'm a apprentice and use a lot of my free time for working on the computer, to be able to create such tools.
- 10 Euro / skw21 / 01.08.2008 / Thank you very much!
- 10 Euro / J. Thomas / 12.11.2008 / Thank you !
- 10 Euro / Sachmet / 21.11.2008 / Very nice! Thank you !
- 10 Euro / HamerPlyr / 08.12.2008 / Thank you !
- 10 Euro / msalimov / 11.12.2008 / Thank you very much.
- 10 Euro / A. Caredda / 10.01.2009 / Nice! thank you
- 10 Euro / ninalee123 / 30.01.2009 / Thank you! I'm happy it helped
- 10 Euro / M. Harris / 09.02.2009 / Many Thanks
- 5 Euro / stuartforrest / 14.07.2008 (first donation thank you)
- 5 Euro / puky69 / 15.07.2008 thank you
- 5 Euro / Netto2 / 17.07.2008 thank you & greetings to Göttingen
- 5 Euro / V. Arko / 22.07.2008 / Thank you
- 5 Euro / S. von Keitz / 06.10.2008 / Thank you
- 5 Euro / M. Barrotta / 24.01.2009 / Thanks
- 5 Euro / G. Ryska / 02.02.2009 / Thanks
- 5 Euro / Trident / 25.02.2009 / thx you
- 4 Euro / R. Schneider / 09.02.2009 / Thank you
Version 0.2.4.3 (29/01/2009)
- fixed bug when starting from root directory
- fixed bug 'Time click' not shown on Manila2d
- fixed bug 'Could not patch todaydll. That's fatal in alternative mode.' on Manila2d
- extended init should now work for manila2d.
Version 0.2.4.2 (21/01/2009)
- little fix on tabs
- guys, use 'load old settings', should be working now .. otherwise you probably don't have all elements on already patched manilas...
- There are no new replacings! Caller list is too deep connected, links isn't my thing...
Version 0.2.4.1 (20/01/2009)
- Integrated Icon from 12aon
- deploy stability increased
- better search (--> the application became slower...)
- command line arguments:
-o <Path to your own PatchDef xml file>
-m <manila filename>
-s <manila filename like it is in homelplugin>
-p <manila home plugin dll filename>
-q <manila home plugin name (registry)>
- fully customizable
- much more
[@ ROM Cookers]
You can now customize SSMaPa
as you want.
Version 0.2.4.0 (??/??/2009)
- Version in evaluation by ParleyP // Release after OK
Version 0.2.3.0 (30/12/2008)
- Added free filename editing (used for some cooked roms). Untested, I'm watiting for feedbacks...
Version 0.2.2.2 (19/11/2008)
- Corrected a unsign-problem on extended Init.
Version 0.2.2.1 (18/11/2008)
- Added an experimental unsign while patching feature. Needed on new devices.
--> Please check and give a feedback
Version 0.2.2 (20/7/2008)
- Added saving of current settings
- Use FileDialogChanger / gsgetfile.dll for a better filedialog http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconVa...upertino/2039/
--> I'm sorry, I don't have much time at the moment... There are many other things to do...
Version 0.2.1 (17/7/2008)
- When using 'Extended Init' the HTC TaskManager showed the Manila.exe file, which could be killed. Deploy with version 0.2.1 and softreset the device (or simpler, restart the service 'TaskManager'), then the file will be hidden again.
Version 0.2 (17/7/2008)
- Several bug-fixes
- Complete new includation which shouldn't cause a UnauthorizedAccessException anymore(use 'Extended Init')
- Some UI Changes
- Better deletion of no more used files
- Complete manila restoration function added
Version 0.1.1 (14/7/2008)
- Several bug-fixes
- Adding of alternative init
- Adding of new replacements (Click on Time, [Click on alarm], Phone Settings, Bluetooth Settings, Soundsettings)
- Some UI Changes
Version 0.1 (13/7/2008)
- First release
P.S. Excuse me for my english...