Thread Deleted

playing flash video on the dash, impossible?

OP tman6919

19th July 2008, 04:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
Hi guys sorry if this has been posted here before, I tried searching but no luck.

I have a dash with, WM6.1 By Kavana and the us english keyboard fix using an 8gb scandisk card. I have uploaded a few flv videos from youtube on the card and flash player lite cant play it. These files work well on my pc. I know this can be done can somebody point me in the right direction.

thanks guys, sorry if this has been coverd but the only results i found from my searches are about flashing the phone
19th July 2008, 05:47 AM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 2

798 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tman6919

Hi guys sorry if this has been posted here before, I tried searching but no luck.

I have a dash with, WM6.1 By Kavana and the us english keyboard fix using an 8gb scandisk card. I have uploaded a few flv videos from youtube on the card and flash player lite cant play it. These files work well on my pc. I know this can be done can somebody point me in the right direction.

thanks guys, sorry if this has been coverd but the only results i found from my searches are about flashing the phone

what are you using to try to play them?
22nd July 2008, 07:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
sorry it took me a while to reply, I figured it out. For some reason the flash plugin I download didnt work on the first try. I was using tcpmp. I just deleted the plugin and reloaded it and it works now, have no clue why
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread