Awesome Collection of Wallpapers

more

HTC M9’s New BoomSound Speakers

more

HTC One M9 Spec Sheet

more
Thread Deleted

playing flash video on the dash, impossible?

OP tman6919

19th July 2008, 05:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
Hi guys sorry if this has been posted here before, I tried searching but no luck.

I have a dash with, WM6.1 By Kavana and the us english keyboard fix using an 8gb scandisk card. I have uploaded a few flv videos from youtube on the card and flash player lite cant play it. These files work well on my pc. I know this can be done can somebody point me in the right direction.

thanks guys, sorry if this has been coverd but the only results i found from my searches are about flashing the phone
19th July 2008, 06:47 AM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 2

798 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tman6919

Hi guys sorry if this has been posted here before, I tried searching but no luck.

I have a dash with, WM6.1 By Kavana and the us english keyboard fix using an 8gb scandisk card. I have uploaded a few flv videos from youtube on the card and flash player lite cant play it. These files work well on my pc. I know this can be done can somebody point me in the right direction.

thanks guys, sorry if this has been coverd but the only results i found from my searches are about flashing the phone

what are you using to try to play them?
22nd July 2008, 08:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
sorry it took me a while to reply, I figured it out. For some reason the flash plugin I download didnt work on the first try. I was using tcpmp. I just deleted the plugin and reloaded it and it works now, have no clue why
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread