Originally Posted by sterbaya
You can download "Windows Mobile Device Center" from microsoft website if you use Windows Vista.
If you use Windows XP, you can download activesync.
I've got ActiveSynk en it work.
from thi s post:
1. download the attached files -----> OK
2. REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !! -----> OK
3. connect usb cable -----> OK
4. copy sspl-1.16-nike.exe to your device and run it (usb cable must be connected!) -----> OK
5. after a few seconds "USB" appears on the display -----> OK
6. unplug and replug the usb cable -----> OK
(OPTIONAL, better to skip it! step 7. if you only want to test the sspl try flashing the attached splash screen by running ROMUpdateUtility.exe from flash-splash-niki)
Windows looking for USD Device driver and don't find it.
ROM Updare Utility give me ERROR 262 (cominication error)
any idea ?