Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 39,642 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NES Emulator on Diamond?

Tip us?

gurkburk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default NES Emulator on Diamond?

Hi all,

Want to thank you for a wonderful place to find info
I'm wondering if there is any NES emulator for the Diamond like the one for iPhone, so you could use the touchscreen to navigate.

htckaiseruser
Old
(Last edited by htckaiseruser; 15th July 2008 at 04:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
there is a emulator for nes but i dont know if it works on diamond. its called pocketNES, google it. i had it on my kaiser with a lot of roms like mk2,streetfighter etc. but i dont use it anymore and havnt tryd it on my diamond. but everthing you need is on the net.

But wait , i found it on my pc. heres the cab.
I also have the cab of the superNES emulator. here you go
I posted 2 zips with supermario3 and tekken2 in it for people to test, just unzip and put the .nes file on your internal storage,program will find it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip pocketnes_1_0_ppc.zip - [Click for QR Code] (363.9 KB, 395 views)
File Type: zip PocketSNES-1.12.200-ARM.zip - [Click for QR Code] (221.1 KB, 306 views)
File Type: zip mario3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (223.3 KB, 230 views)
File Type: zip Tekken_2_[p1][a1].zip - [Click for QR Code] (267.2 KB, 153 views)

If i helped you, click THANKS

RETIRED:GalaxyNote3,Galaxy S4,HuaweiG510,Xperia Z,iPhone5,Nexus4,Galaxy S3,iPhone 4s,Xperia S,BB 9900,Galaxy S2,LG O2x,iPhone3Gs,HTC desire hd,HTC TP2,HTC TP,Xperia X2,HTC touch hd,SE Xperia,HTC diamond,HTC tytnII,HTC artemis

flashmp3
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Give us feedback

doena
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

tested it, doesnt work on my diamond!!

It starts but, if you open a rom it hangs and want to send a feedback to microsoft.

Lg doena

baseman23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Also you might have trouble with missing hardkeys. I have it on my old device and it only works fine with the hardkeys. Touchscreen always recognized only one touch at a time (which is of course not enough for Super Mario...) - but may that works now

Jin187
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've only tried PicoDrive, which is a megadrive(Genisis) emulator, plays everything perfectly as long as the sound is off

Sergio PC
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin187 View Post
I've only tried PicoDrive, which is a megadrive(Genisis) emulator, plays everything perfectly as long as the sound is off
Yes i had picodive in my 7710, it was cool.
Galaxy Nexus | Xoom
ROMs: Many all OCed

Some asshole stole my Fuze! I hope you choke!!
Twitter: @sergpc