Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 47,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UPG]HardSPLs 1.23, 1.24 and 1.34

Tip us?

jockyw2001
Old
(Last edited by tnyynt; 13th August 2008 at 05:31 AM.) Reason: some more clarification
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default [UPG]HardSPLs 1.23, 1.24 and 1.34

Those who have troubles with other HardSPL versions can give the attached 1.23 (shipped), 1.24 (mfg), 1.34 (shipped) HardSPLs a try.

To flash any of these, first establish an activesync connection via usb. Then run diamond-sspl.bat and confirm execution on touchscreen. The screen will turn black. Now run DiamondCustomRUU from either the HardSPL-1.23, HardSPL-1.24 or HardSPL-1.34 folder.

I have tested these versions on my diamond and did not have any issues with them. I prefer 1.24 because it is a mfg spl. A mfg spl includes additional commands for the manufacturer (htc) to test a device as opposed to the shipped spl which is installed on stock devices.

A particular spl may fix bugs, may be needed to support new hardware (e.g. lcd or touchscreen) or is required to optimally support a particular version of the OS and/or radio. Only try another spl if you have issues with your currently installed one. If you have no issues then don't flash another spl.

Further questions about spl are answered here

Credits:
1. cmonex for the wonderful relocation hack in sspl
2. pof for JumpSPL
Attached Files
File Type: zip diamond-hspl-1.23-and-1.24.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.68 MB, 50715 views)
File Type: zip diamond-hspl-1.34.zip - [Click for QR Code] (979.4 KB, 46905 views)
Happily accepting donations for free SIM/Security unlockers, FrankenKaiser unbricker for Kaiser "Radio From Hell", Herald unbricker, Excalibur & Shadow WiFi fix, many SPLs (e.g. Vox, Excalibur, Shadow, Kaiser, Niki, Diamond) and generation of sim unlockcodes for many HTC models (Excalibur, Vox, Elf/Elfin, Gene, Startrek, Oxygen, etc). Proud member of the Diamond Project Team
http://forum.xda-developers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=487710&dateline=11901  94891

Olipro
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 40
perhaps my memory is bad, but the MFG we based Hard-SPL on is the same version as this or newer possibly, I'll find out later.

closing the stable door after the horse already bolted?
MOV R0, #0
There are no stupid questions, just offensive answers.

My Recent ****e:
Raphael Unlocker
Blackstone Unlocker
Topaz Unlocker
Rhodium Unlocker

Shamelessly accepting for Hard-SPL, CustomRUU, Athena-Unlocker/Hard-SPL and Cheetah-Unlocker/Hard-SPL

Incidentally, I have a Blog
Olipro ♥ Cmonex

sumitescp
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks.

Good to see you here on the diamond forum, jockyw2001

After the great work you did for the kaisers hope it will be the same for the diamond.
░▒▓█ Device ► Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
░▒▓█ Rom ► Omega v7.0 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 XXUBMF8
░▒▓█ Kernel ► Stock XXUBMF8
░▒▓█ Recovery ► ClockWorkMod

capital
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
Great works again Jocky..
Thanks u so much..

Installed 1.24.Hard version.Working fine in my device

jockyw2001
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olipro View Post
perhaps my memory is bad, but the MFG we based Hard-SPL on is the same version as this or newer possibly, I'll find out later.
no they're different, and possibly 1.24 is older if u left the version# untouched

Quote:
closing the stable door after the horse already bolted?
no, for sure not
Happily accepting donations for free SIM/Security unlockers, FrankenKaiser unbricker for Kaiser "Radio From Hell", Herald unbricker, Excalibur & Shadow WiFi fix, many SPLs (e.g. Vox, Excalibur, Shadow, Kaiser, Niki, Diamond) and generation of sim unlockcodes for many HTC models (Excalibur, Vox, Elf/Elfin, Gene, Startrek, Oxygen, etc). Proud member of the Diamond Project Team
http://forum.xda-developers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=487710&dateline=11901  94891

liamhere
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up will try later

i have tryed others...and they just sit at 0%

im no n00b.....i do know what i am doing
Samsung S4 mini + Omnia 7 as back up

my moto " in with anger...out with love" AB-FAB BBCtv

cyphol
Old
Thanks Meter 85

DONATE TO ME
Default Hey! JockyW is here!

Yey, JockW is here. I love your works in Kaiser sections. Welcome, friend.
If you like what I do and like to donate, do it here

---
"Smile! You're being watched"

Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE (SM-N9005)
ROM OF Choice: X-Note v18 and Port: [CLEAN][FAST]Stock S5[N9005 ONLY][V6.0]
Kernel Of Choice: Ultimate 0.44

RoozbehDream
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jockyw2001 View Post
Those who have troubles with other HardSPL versions can give the attached 1.23 (shipped) and 1.24 (mfg) HardSPLs a try.

To flash any of these, first establish an activesync connection via usb. Then run diamond-sspl.bat and confirm execution on touchscreen. The screen will turn black. Now run DiamondCustomRUU from either the HardSPL-1.23 or HardSPL-1.24 folder.

I have tested both versions on my diamond and did not have any issues with them. I prefer 1.24 because it is a mfg spl.

Credits:
1. cmonex for the wonderful relocation hack in sspl
2. pof for JumpSPL

Hi man, happy to see you here ( i still owe you from radio from hell!!!)
i have a noob question: whats the difference between this hardspl and Olinex version? and do i hjave to change it?( i already have olinex developers edition)
XPERIA P BLACK
Rom: DARK ROM 2.5

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

Boyvn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks jocky bro..!
It works just fine

andrewloh
Old
Thanks Meter 7
i installed 1.24... it works although i can't see anything special.
Samung Galaxy Note (White)