[10/10/2008]Diamond Ultimate Launch Setup [UPDATE9.1 Added softkeyremover needed]
here you go.
Alright, this is the first package i've ever made so feel free to throw granades at me for having bugs and.. bugs.
if you do EXACTLY what this says you will get the EXACT setup i have (considering our devices are not running differently for some reason).
MUST install ALL of these on DEVICE (NOT storage card)
1. Install UltimateLaunch - http://www.ultimatelaunch.de/ultimat...elaunch_en.cab
2. Install rlToday - http://rotlaus-software.de/download-manager.php?id=13
3. Install Connstate - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...8&d=1187008834
4. Install WeatherPanel - http://rapidshare.com/files/14038670..._Fixed_CAB.zip
5. Install Calendar+ - http://www.mohairsofa.com/content/downloads/calplus.CAB
6. Install NueNobar 1.3 - http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=37
!. if you want the hardware keys shortcuts using HButton -
you can install it and run it...
and use the config file i put for you in \Program Files\Hbutton to import my settings to your Hbutton.
check the config files to see what you need to click to run different apps.
for me, Hbutton runs CommManager, iGO8, QUIT, iContact, Enable/Disable WIFI, Enable/Disable BT.
if you need help with that, contact me.
(after installing rlToday,Connstate,Weatherpanel and Calendar+ please go to start/settings/today/items/ and make sure
ONLY UltimateLaunch is marked otherwise you'll get a "DLL Is already active" message).
7. Download Rumball's WeatherPanel Theme and Icons - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=401781
You can download ANY version you like BUT:
a. put ALL the ICON files in \Storage Card\Program Files\Manila WP Icons\
b. put the THEME files in \Program Files\MarsWare\WeatherPanel\Themes\Manila
c. a quick note: if you want the 5 day forcast setup i have, rename the Manila.wpl to something else
and then change the file name: Manila-TL-5day.wpl to Manila.wpl
d. i also included a reg file in your \storage card\my documents folder.
incase your weatherpanel setup gets screwed and you start seeing small icons just run the reg file.
8. INSTALL nir36 ULDSetup.cab AND RESET YOUR DEVICE!
9. you will see the WRONG rlToday skin so click and hold on the rlToday skin and choose the Diamond skin
10. In the contacts page you will see 12 contact pictures. you need to switch them with 54x72 icons of your contacts
you should use Any2Icon (http://www.aha-soft.com/anytoicon/any2icon.exe
) to convert pictures to .ico files to put in
\Storage Card\My Documents\Icons\ContactIcons. Make SURE these icons are named exactly as the icons in this dir.
11. now i need feedback on this.
i put some strings in the registry which are supposed to set Cal+ to show only 1 appointment for the Home Page.
if it works, you won't have to touch it. if not..click and hold the Calendar+ today item in the Home page and choose
to view 1 APPOINTMENT. please let me know if the reg file works automatically so i can delete this section.
Install these on your device if you want the shortcuts i made fit them
HTC YouTube - http://rapidshare.com/files/14635249...rking.cab.html
RescoExplorer - http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/explorer/default.asp
RescoKeyboard - http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/keyboard/default.asp
S2V 0.42 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1220379382
S2P 0.50 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1218785545
moBlue v2.1 - http://moblue.hejhej.org/downloads/m..._PPC_setup.CAB
Thumbcal 1.1.2 - http://www.thumbapps.com/modules/dow...lc.php?file=62
Batti - http://batti.googlecode.com/files/Batti-2.4.zip
iContact - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1219912888
Diamond CommManager - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=393573
BTRemote - http://www.jaylee.org/files/BTRemoteSetup-0.9.0.msi
Now a few more things.
1. If you want the same dialer i have you can install the 2G HTC dialer -
and then install poorlyduck's diamond skin -
Home Page --> Up=RescoExplorer Down=SoftReset
ContactsPage --> Up=iContact
AppsPage --> Up=S2P Down=SPBWallet
if you click the left side of the clock in the homepage you will get the clock settings
if you click the right side of the clock you will get ThumbCal.
if you click the date in the homepage you will create a new task in thumbcal
if you click the globe in the connectionspage you will get Opera
4. now LAST AND NOT LEAST, go to Start/Settings/Today and choose ClassicBlackDiamond.tsk as your today theme.
5. REMEMBER that you will have to modify the icons and the applications according to your preference. let me know if you need help.
(After everything's done, you will have to edit (either through the UltimateLaunch.ini file or straight through
ultimatelaunch's setup) the phone numbers for the Contacts' Page to fit the numbers you desire).
If you like my work please Donate..
(all donations go to TZABACH Wounded Animal Service)