Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[UPG]Hard-SPL Unlocker by Raphael Elite Team[ONLINE]

OP OliNex

21st July 2008, 06:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 34

42 posts
Hi guys, for donations:
EDIT: see Raphael Elite Project ROM thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2565341 also, donations list will continue there.

UPDATE 2: Hard-SPL released!

NOTE: This is NOT a SIM unlocker - it also doesn't unlock Security for other radios. if you need that, GO HERE

thanks to Chainfire, martinitime and many others for testing!

Instructions:

1) download Hard-SPL package from attachment, extract to an empty folder. make sure it's launched from a local drive (not through network drive, etc.)
2) you must Have Phone Synced with PC in Windows Mobile!
3) run RaphaelHardSPL-Unsigned_190_1_3.exe,
4) follow steps in the RUU, check device for prompts after PC shows loading bar.
5) it should go to black screen now.
6) SPL flashes, device automatically reboots, job done.
7) to confirm you got it installed, go into bootloader mode (tricolour screen!) and verify the screen shows 1.90.OliNex.

NOTE: you will not see the SPL version during normal boot, that is the OS version, not SPL!
to enter bootloader mode to see version: with the device turned on, press and hold the volume down button, then press the reset button with the stylus tip, then release the volume down button when bootloader tricolour screen appears.

NOTE 2: anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL automatically, please copy SSPLManual.exe from second attachment to the device and run it. then once the screen is black, run RUU manually. i.e. you run the RUU on the PC, if it isn't obvious.

NOTE 3: this is unsigned Hard-SPL. no limitations on flashing ROMs or radio packages. also, this has overwrite protection, if someone needs to revert to stock SPL for warranty reasons, we will soon post a stock SPL downgrade package.

NOTE 4: do not use this RUU for anything other than SPL flashing (i.e. hardspl or stock spl restore)!!! if you want to flash some other rom, then use customruu from: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=410761

---------

UPDATE: STEP BY STEP HOW TO RETURN TO STOCK SPL - FOR WARRANTY REASONS ONLY!

0. be sure to first restore stock OS, and stock radio. stock SPL is always to be done last!!
1. download the stock spl package from this post.
2. also download the original hardspl from the attachments in this post.
3. run the hardspl exe but do not click anything in RUU yet. just let the hardspl EXE extract the files for flashing.
4. the SPL you want to revert to is a .NBH file, put the NBH in the extracted hardspl package, overwriting the original NBH file in it!
5. continue with the RUU (or if needed, run SSPL-Manual.exe manually, then run RUU when it goes to black screen), it goes to 100%, reboots, done.
+6. to verify, volume down + reset, see version number on tricolour screen, should now just say 1.90.0000.
that's it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RaphaelHardSPL-Unsigned_1_90_3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.32 MB, 132823 views)
File Type: zip SSPLManual.zip - [Click for QR Code] (655.5 KB, 38291 views)
File Type: zip StockSPL_ForWarrantyOnly_SPL190_1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (133.5 KB, 35333 views)
Last edited by OliNex; 20th September 2009 at 06:32 PM.
23rd July 2008, 09:49 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bacup (Lancashire)
Thanks Meter: 0

307 posts
Donate to Me
More
will hopefull get one in a week or so as my contract is up for renewal on saturday but stocks are non existent at moment or so ive heard they sold out.
24th July 2008, 05:27 AM   |  #3  
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 4

521 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spzero

will hopefull get one in a week or so as my contract is up for renewal on saturday but stocks are non existent at moment or so ive heard they sold out.

is raphael out on tmobile uk?
24th July 2008, 09:58 AM   |  #4  
Flag In the Basement
Thanks Meter: 1

1,246 posts
still waiting for its release, once i get it lets test the spl
24th July 2008, 10:01 AM   |  #5  
Retired Senior Moderator + Wiki Bureaucrat
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 377

8,712 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitescp

is raphael out on tmobile uk?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=23
And the next few threads...

Ta
Dave
24th July 2008, 10:26 PM   |  #6  

411 posts
More
uhhh.. its a stupid question but how u can say "We have HARD-SPL ready" if u dont have one to test??

I dont know... Its like go to the lions without protection

Of course we dont expect dead devices, but... How is that about "hard-spl" ready?
25th July 2008, 01:52 AM   |  #7  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 49

3,039 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramuyo

uhhh.. its a stupid question but how u can say "We have HARD-SPL ready" if u dont have one to test??

I dont know... Its like go to the lions without protection

Of course we dont expect dead devices, but... How is that about "hard-spl" ready?

yeah, exactly this is why we need testing. it will most probably need extra tweaking, otherwise we would have just posted the file
25th July 2008, 02:20 AM   |  #8  

411 posts
More
Ok cmonex! I will inform you when I have a Raphael for testing, just as Diamond
rhedgehog
1st August 2008, 07:23 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Sat with one in my hand Right now.
What you need me to do?
6th August 2008, 11:15 AM   |  #10  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 7

249 posts
Donate to Me
More
so we have on person with raphael, how is it going with unsigned hardspl?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread