[UPG]Hard-SPL Unlocker by Raphael Elite Team[ONLINE]
Hi guys, for donations:
EDIT: see Raphael Elite Project ROM
thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2565341
also, donations list will continue there.
UPDATE 2: Hard-SPL released!
NOTE: This is NOT a SIM unlocker - it also doesn't unlock Security for other radios. if you need that, GO HERE
thanks to Chainfire, martinitime and many others for testing!
1) download Hard-SPL package from attachment, extract to an empty folder. make sure it's launched from a local drive (not through network drive, etc.)
2) you must Have Phone Synced with PC in Windows Mobile!
3) run RaphaelHardSPL-Unsigned_190_1_3.exe,
4) follow steps in the RUU, check device for prompts after PC shows loading bar.
5) it should go to black screen now.
6) SPL flashes, device automatically reboots, job done.
7) to confirm you got it installed, go into bootloader mode (tricolour screen!) and verify the screen shows 1.90.OliNex.
NOTE: you will not see the SPL version during normal boot, that is the OS version, not SPL!
to enter bootloader mode to see version: with the device turned on, press and hold the volume down button, then press the reset button with the stylus tip, then release the volume down button when bootloader tricolour screen appears.
NOTE 2: anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL automatically, please copy SSPLManual.exe from second attachment to the device and run it. then once the screen is black, run RUU manually. i.e. you run the RUU on the PC, if it isn't obvious.
NOTE 3: this is unsigned Hard-SPL. no limitations on flashing ROMs or radio packages. also, this has overwrite protection, if someone needs to revert to stock SPL for warranty reasons, we will soon post a stock SPL downgrade package.
NOTE 4: do not use this RUU for anything other than SPL flashing (i.e. hardspl or stock spl restore)!!! if you want to flash some other rom, then use customruu from: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=410761
UPDATE: STEP BY STEP HOW TO RETURN TO STOCK SPL - FOR WARRANTY REASONS ONLY!
0. be sure to first restore stock OS, and stock radio. stock SPL is always to be done last!!
1. download the stock spl package from this post.
2. also download the original hardspl from the attachments in this post.
3. run the hardspl exe but do not click anything in RUU yet. just let the hardspl EXE extract the files for flashing.
4. the SPL you want to revert to is a .NBH file, put the NBH in the extracted hardspl package, overwriting the original NBH file in it!
5. continue with the RUU (or if needed, run SSPL-Manual.exe manually, then run RUU when it goes to black screen), it goes to 100%, reboots, done.
+6. to verify, volume down + reset, see version number on tricolour screen, should now just say 1.90.0000.